The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-28-2004, 05:30 PM   #1
rage'nrat638
Account Suspended

Thumbs up Come-on Now...indy Meet Almost Here

JUST MADE RESEVATIONS AT THE RAMADA ......
ONLINE PRICE 76.00
CALLED ON LAND LINE 50.00....SAVED 25.00 PER NIGHT BY CALLING....
THIS WILL BE AT THE SUPER CHEVY SHOW AT INDY.....

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN....
THE RAMADA IS WHERE WE WILL ALL BE STAYING.....
PLEASE CHECK THE BOARD MEETING'S FOURM FOR FULL DETAILS..

HERE'S THE RAMADA LINK....http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...threadid=94806
rage'nrat638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:06 PM   #2
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Hope you enjoy all the wonderful changes Super Chevy has made this year. They really made everyone happy at Ennis. Lets see what all they did-
No more class breaks by Stock Street Modfied
No more multi-runner up- Outstanding & Winner only
No more jackets for class winner- You get a shirt

But for all this they do offer a new "increased " price of $45

All in all Super Chevy sucks just as much as it ever did, you now have less chances to win fewer awards, and if your "really" ;lucky you get a nice mustard colored shirt

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 12:00 PM   #3
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

That really sucks that they changed all that on you N2. The reason we are having the meet at Indy SuperChevy is to have a centralized location that we could have a gathering for board members to meet each other. There will be a few people "in" the show itself , but there are other activities being planned for us as a group. We have a space provided for us to meet compliments of GMC Paul. I think even with all the changes we will still have fun. Getting to put a face on people we know , spend time enjoying a common hobby, playing at a swap meet, watching the nitro coupes and getting to see a new place is all the more reason to go. We have members going from Canada, Texas ,California etc, so it will be well worth it IMO. I wish we could get more of the 73+ people to commit to going
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 02:01 PM   #4
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Coool! I didn't realize this was the forum GTG y'all were planning. I thought he was just getting excited about the show. That sounds like a bunch of fun.

A big group from FSC.com got together at Dust Off. From the pics and reports they had a ball. This should be fun for you guys too...
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 02:54 PM   #5
75-K5
Bucket of Bolts

Where do we find out the info about where at the show we will be meeting? I will be coming to the show but won't be staying in the hotel because I live 20 minutes from Indy.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:25 PM   #6
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

We're going to be meeting at GMCPauls booth at the show, I'll have the full detail next week. The official meeting time will be 11am on Friday and Saturday. Once i have the schedule finished I'll post a full list of all the meeting times etc.
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 02:06 AM   #7
iufan71

Super Chevy in Indy

Being a resident of Indy. I can say,I do plan on being there as well. If its at IRP,like i think it is. I am only like 10 minutes away. Might have my 78 GMC sold this weekend to the wifes' father. But if he doesnt take it,I will be posting pictures on the board next week,only asking $1500 for it. I have put new rockers,cab corners,fenders,doors,alternator,carb,exhaust and also a solid bed on it within the last year,as well as paint. I bought it to be a work truck,but dont need it anymore. The person i bought it from told me the motor was new with 10,000 miles on it. I have only put maybe 3,000 miles on it myself I think. Its a solid truck and very dependable. It has made the journey to my hometown in KY of 500 miles several times,and I have never had a problem. I have already decided my next truck will be the next body style of mid 80's. Like to find a nice red 2wd silverado in nice shape. Or,I could always fix up the 56 Apache my dad has. Good Guys has a big meet in Indy this summer also. I went to that one last year,and I saw alot of nice 50's Chevy pickups.
iufan71 is offline   Reply With Quote