The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-03-2019, 06:29 PM   #1
skytop

Front 3-Point Seat Belts for Bench Seats

Name:  GM Seat Belt Morris.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  16.7 KB

Name:  GM buckle pic.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  4.2 KB

Deluxe Front 3-Point Seat Belts for Bench Seats with GM buckles for Chevy truck using existing factory holes.

I purchased these super deluxe seat belts last August 2018. I am selling them BRAND NEW IN THE BOX for $107 less than I paid. Discount price is $250 included CONUS shipping. Save big money.
(See attached invoice from Morris Concepts Seat Belts)

Each pair of black, front 3-point seat belts will bolt into all existing factory holes in your 1967-72 Chevy Truck.

Each set comes with completely assembled driver and passenger side seat belts, two female ends with your choice of buckle style, Grade 8 bolts, and all other necessary installation hardware and instructions. Seat belts have deluxe 'GM' push button buckles. Seat belts have retractors.

Each pair of front 3-point seat belts will bolt into all existing factory holes in your 1967-72 Chevy Truck. The brackets that bolt into the floor are made out of stainless steel and are e-coated black. The belts are sewn according to the vehicle manufacturer's pattern to increase their strength.

Our seat belt sets are pull-tested to 3,000 pounds of force weekly to ensure their quality and compliance with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS). However, Morris seat belts exceed this 3,000 pound standard by more than 20%.

PM me if interesting in purchase this seat belt set brand new in the box.
Attached Images

Last edited by skytop; 02-03-2019 at 07:07 PM.
skytop is offline   Reply With Quote