The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-01-2019, 01:35 PM   #1
bb400ho

1972 GMC Sierra Grande

This truck is not mine it is listed on a Pontiac website that i am a member of . the pics would not cop here. if interested i will get contact info.
1972 GMC Sierra Grande 3/4 ton long bed pickup project. Originally a 402 big block, now has a 454. The engine possibly could run but should be considered as a good core, the carburetor is missing. Has a set of Sanderson shorty headers and a 2-1/2" exhaust and Flowmaster mufflers, all of the the exhaust components are fairly new.

This truck was factory equipped with a TH400 transmission, it has been rebuilt and has not been installed and the driveshaft is out as well. Factory A/C is still completely intact. The factory 16.5" steel wheels have been replaced with 16" ones that will accept original dog dish caps.

The body does have some rust bubbles in the rockers, lower front fenders, the lower cab corners and lower part of the tailgate. Has some fiberglass filler in the front roof corners on both sides just above the door rain gutters that was used to repair some rust. The floor pans look good and the frame is in great shape. The bed has some kind of black bed liner sprayed on it. The steel bed floor is straight and not rotted, the bed sides don't appear to have any rust. Three pieces of glass will need replacing, the windshield, passenger side roll up window and the rear window.

The original white interior is all still intact. The seat upholstery is worn but usable, the door panels, headliner insert and sun visors are very nice and the black dash pad is excellent with no cracking. The truck was painted blue but the original orange paint is still on the dash and firewall under the hood, the original paint was an orange/white two tone.

Price is $3950. Clear title in my name, currently on non-operational certificate so no back registration fees are due. Cash only if picking up in person, personal checks or money orders accepted for long distance buyers. Can assist with loading if you arrange the shipping
bb400ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:40 PM   #2
Hotcorner

Re: 1972 GMC Sierra Grande

Where?
Hotcorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #3
bb400ho

Re: 1972 GMC Sierra Grande

it says southern California, i don't know exactly where. here are a couple of pics he has lowered the price to 2950.00
Attached Images

bb400ho is offline   Reply With Quote