The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-22-2022, 11:04 PM   #1
CS1972

1972 Chevrolet Truck Chassis Service & Overhaul Manuals

Hello everyone,

Here’s part II, MORE FILES !!

I retired on Dec 1, 2021, which has allowed me to work on my truck more, as well as some other truck related projects. This posting falls under the “other truck related projects”. You may remember that I converted and posted a link to the PDF “1965-75 chev and gmc truck - light duty parts catalogue” in pCloud early last year: 1965-75 Chevy and GMC truck - light duty parts catalogue - The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (67-72chevytrucks.com) .

Two more files to share:

1972 Chevrolet Truck Chassis Service Manual
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...rz54AzgVKCL8rX

1972 Passenger Cars -10 to 30 Trucks - Overhaul_Manual
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...VLiGuCKpJ7nhvy

I converted the files to “recognizable text” because it allows you to click on “edit” then “find” so you can search the PDF for a part #, a name of a part, etc., AND you can keep clicking on the “next” button to jump to the next item found! Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader for the “Find” function to work.

I do not seek any monetary gain; my ONLY desire is to make this information resource available to forum members for personal use. My contribution to all the great information I’ve used on this website as well as a thank you to all the members who have helped me with obtaining parts.

I added the words “NOT FOR SALE – PERSONAL USE ONLY” as a watermark on the left edge so that all the pages would be readable (unobstructed) and restricted (password) to ensure no changes can be made to the PDF.

The links above will take you to pCloud for you to download and save to your computer, USB, external hard drive - basically where ever you want to store it, be patient, it may take a while.

Enjoy

1972 Cheyenne Super 1/2 ton LWB 4x4 - Grapefruit Yellow / White
CS1972 is offline   Reply With Quote