The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-07-2022, 10:37 PM   #1
LT7A

Re: The Photoshop Thread!

Hey unclebrad, you got me thinkin' and I replied here to your last post in our conversation.

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...9&postcount=26

And whoever closed that previous thread, I had already recommended starting a new photoshop thread and the person interested in doing it had agreed that it was a good idea. This new thread got started after that, so I'm sure anything done would have made it over here. I wasn't actually asking for photoshop help and what I did say made a lot more sense in the context of the conversation we were having. Sometimes it's ok to just let things play out.

Last edited by LT7A; 06-07-2022 at 11:13 PM.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 11:46 PM   #2
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: The Photoshop Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Hey unclebrad, you got me thinkin' and I replied here to your last post in our conversation.

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...9&postcount=26

And whoever closed that previous thread, I had already recommended starting a new photoshop thread and the person interested in doing it had agreed that it was a good idea. This new thread got started after that, so I'm sure anything done would have made it over here. I wasn't actually asking for photoshop help and what I did say made a lot more sense in the context of the conversation we were having. Sometimes it's ok to just let things play out.
It gets asked enough but not like it used to. Im also a member of the HAMB and they did the same thing quite awhile back. It gets used enough its almost always on the front page. Putting photoshop in the title (here on 67-72) of the thread, (as in can someone photo shop my truck) sometimes worked most times didn't. I have no idea if this will take off ... Hopefully it will, but it took me awhile to find it. I was like what, it got deleted?? I never look at the things in the upper boxes but I suppose because I was searching it caught my eye.

Just need to get a couple of PS folks to lend a hand. I actually liked it when non PS folks jumped in with Paint or something along those lines, got some pretty funny chops.