The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The pre 1947 Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2022, 12:20 PM   #11
CSHADES

Re: project 39

worked on the lower hose tube mounts this weekend. i will have to pull them off finish weld and paint them.i bought some really nice clamps to mount it but i figured until i am ready to make it permanent i would just use hose clamps. i worked on the condenser mounts in front of the radiator. i needed to mount the condenser backwards because i wouldn't have enough room for running the ac lines through the side of the radiator support. i will make some proper brackets from the condenser to the mount on the truck but i had to see where everything is going to fit first. i ordered some vintage air u bend lines and some pre made bottom exit lines. i will see what works the best. i still need to make a mount for the trans cooler in front of all of this. this little stuff takes longer than the big stuff. it is like piling 10lbs in a 5lb bag.
Attached Images

CSHADES is offline   Reply With Quote