The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2024, 10:48 AM   #10
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowrun View Post
Always enjoy the projects you tackle...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutone View Post
I agree too...
Thanks for the vote. Anyone can do this stuff once you grasp the principles involved. Some day I'll tell about the bank barn with a blown-out foundation I propped up and laid a new foundation up under. Jacking that huge monster of unknown weight had me very nervous. Just went real slow and checked everything repeatedly as I went. I employed safeguards, but still had my nerves tingling and my gut wrenching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Spent a couple days with the boss doing some hiking ar Petit Jean park in Arkansas...
i'm jealous. I can see why you went back. Never been to the park but I rode backroads through some country that made me fall in love with that I'll never forget
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
a little more progress on my 39 Chrysler floor project.one more panel to make and probably the tailpan below the trunk lid as i doubt it's in good enough shape at the bottom,to weld the new floor to.
You make me proud just to know someone with such skills. It's great to know where I can have my floor made when I get a street road project going

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote