The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-10-2004, 01:06 AM   #1
Motor City

79 C-10 parts for sale Michigan

I am selling several good parts off my 79 C-10 long bed fleetside.
I am new here, but I can provide plenty of references for those who my want to buy the parts that I can or am willing to ship.
My truck is 2 tone brown, like a UPS brown with the tan mid color.
This is what I am offering, and prices.
All prices are negotable. Pictures will be posted later, it is too dark now for me to get good shots.

FRONT CLIP: Includes hood, hinges & springs, fenders, inner fenders, core support, grille, headlights, turn signals, lower filler panel.
No radiator, or condensor. Battery tray is shot. Minor surface rust on both fenders, and small holes on very bottoms of fenders. Core support and inners are solid, as is the hood. No wiring for headlights. All lights work. 1 headlamp door is cracked, but the grille is mint. Local Pickup Only. 250.00

GAS TANKS: 2 tanks, 20 gal, includes both sending units plus the cross over lines, selector solenoid and the dash switch if you want it. Solenoid works fine, and both in tank sending units work. Gas gauge was always accurate with either tank. No leaks or rust. Local Pickup Only. 100.00

BED LINER: Like a Duraliner. Includes the tailgate cover. In overall good condition, only 2 years old. Black in color. Does have scratches, but not real bad. Local Pickup Only. 45.00

TOOL BOX: Black, injection molded plastic. Has 2 flip up lids, with locks but no keys. Unit is water tight. Has scratches, etc. A well used part, but still has life left in it. Local Pickup Only. 25.00, or 10.00 with purchase of Bed Liner.

A/C COMPRESSOR: R-12 converted to R-134a. Works fine, and the clutch works too. Heavy unit, but will ship. 35.00 plus UPS to your zip code. Will include all the A/C hoses I have from the truck for an additional 40.00. No leaks at all from them, but you will need to buy new seals.

DOORS: selling the shells only. No panels, glass, or hardware. Bottoms have issures, but no dents. Overall, not a bad set, but they are not perfect either. Local Pickup Only.
35.00ea. or 60.00 for the pair.

MIRRORS: Stainless Steel. Nice condition, no cracks in the glass. 1 minor pea sized dent in one. selling as pair only. 35.00 plus UPS to your zip code.

FRONT BUMPER: Chrome. Does not have the holes for the rubber strip. Bolts are shot, as the chrome has peeled and rusted. The bumper is straight, and looks good. Minor spot of chrome peeled and rusted. Nice replacement for a damaged or missing bumper. 45.00 plus UPS to your zip code.

WHEELS & TIRES: 15x8 rallye wheels. 5 lug. Tan, all trim rings and center caps included. Wheels have a few minor rust spots, but the trim rings and caps are perfect. Tires are 31-10.5-15 Coopers. Have less than 8K on them. Selling as set only. Will not seperate tires and rims. Also, you must provide me with 4 wheels and tires to use for rolling my frame around. They only need to hold air and fit my truck. I paid almost 400 for the 2 fronts, so this is a good deal. The truck was in perfect alignment, and there is no uneven wear on any tire. All hold air, and have never been plugged or patched. Ballanced and ready to use. 400.00 Local Pickup Only.

350THM TRANSMISSION: Being sold as a good, rebuildable core. THe trans. will not shift automatically, but will shift into and out of all gears manually.
Includes good converter. Unit is a long tail. 35.00 Local Pickup Only.

350ci ENGINE: Motor is original to my truck, and is completely stock. come complete from carb. (4bbl) to pan. No PS pump, A/C compressor or Alternator. Will include brackets and pulleys. No Exhaust manifolds. Engine ran fine when pulled. #8 cylinder has a leaky valve seal, and the motor did smoke on a cold start. No ticks or knocks. Has new cap, rotor, wires and coil.
Has 120k + on it. Motor can be used as is, but I would freshen her up with a basic rebuild. Does have minor oil leak, and consumed 1 qt. every 3k or so which is normal oil consumption for an old 350. Not sure if it is a 4 bolt main or not, I have not pulled the pan. 250.00 Local Pickup Only.

TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER: fits the 350/400THM. 2wd. needs a good cleaning. 20.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

I also have a 1995 LT1 short block and heads available. I bought this motor for the EFI setup, and know nothing about it. The block is rough, and will need a major overhaul. Not sure if it is even rebuildable, but feel free to come and look at it. asking 50.00 for the short block, and 50.00 for the heads. They are cast, not aluminum. The heads were looked at by a machine shop, and after a visual inspection, my machinist told me the heads are rebuildable.
Will include the valve covers.
Take all for 80.00 firm. Local Pickup Only.

I am located in Eastpointe, MI 20 seconds north of Detroit. Send me a PM if you are interested in any parts, or want to come and have a looky.
Motor City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 08:17 PM   #2
Motor City

ttt
Motor City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 08:19 AM   #3
MSL

have any pics of ac. also what would shipping to 97502 be.
MSL is offline   Reply With Quote