The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-09-2004, 08:45 AM   #1
jmanz69
Careful, they attack...

Decent 69-72 front fenders and other good stuff for sale. Must go. CHEAP!!!

I have a pair of very useable/repairable front fenders that have to go. I only want $15 each. catch is, you have to come get them. I will not ship - it's too much work. If no one gets them, they will go to the scrap yard. I can send pics to anyone who is interested. Please, do ask for pics if you aren't interested in coming to get them. I also have 2-3 driver side inner fenders that I will sell for $5 for the lot. They all have rust in them, but can be fixed. I sold my truck project and need the room. There are 2 cabs in my garage that will go cheap as well. One is a 71-72 A/C cab that needs rockers, floors, corners and supports. I have replaced the driver front floor, and am working on the support under it. I have the rockers and corners for it that will go. Price for this cab is $150. The other has good supports but needs rockers, corners and floors. It also needs the vent area on the driver side replaced. I have a donor vent area for it. Price for this one is $100. The cab prices are not firm. I want them out of the garage. If they don't sell soon, they are going to get cut up. They are still good cabs, don't let them go to the junk heap! I can get pics of all. And NO, there is no shipping. You MUST come get it.
jmanz69 is offline   Reply With Quote