The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-16-2003, 08:14 PM   #1
rusty 70
rusty 70

outer grill

it is an outer grill, sometimes I don't reply because all everyone just want pics. Just ask phil johnson, when your selling something you know the real deal and who isnt. My descriptions are honest and true and will give a money back gaurentee.
rusty 70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 12:48 AM   #2
Class of 69

Not picking on you, rusty 70, but too many guy's on here have been burned on parts purchased without pics. Not much on here gets sold without pics. It just makes for a more comfortable decision to buy when you can "see" what you're getting. I bought an NOS outer grill sight unseen a year ago for $250.00, plus shipping, and can't get $150.00 out of it! If I had seen pics of it, I wouldn't have bought it. It, too, came with a money back gaurantee, less shipping Both ways! Are you willing to reimburse shipping costs, if the purchaser is not satisfied? Posting pictures, and letting them decide if they want it, is a whole lot easier on everyone. I do hope you sell it, I'm just trying to help you accomplish it.
Old 11-17-2003, 01:10 AM   #3
Randy70C-10
Account Suspended

Just post pics, what's the big deal?? The last I heard, Phil was banned from the board. I'd like to see the grill, I'm actually looking for one. You didn't say where you were from or anything. We're supposed to trust you?
Randy70C-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 01:23 AM   #4
Tx Firefighter
Watch out for your cornhole !

Original witty message deleted

ON EDIT: I just read his other post concerning this part. He seems like a real personable seller all right.

Last edited by Tx Firefighter; 11-17-2003 at 01:29 AM.
Tx Firefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 04:23 AM   #5
ZOOMY

phil johnson

What was he banned for ? He sent my mirrors back that weren't up to his liking. Anyway, like Class says, it's hard to sell anything here without pix. I even give a money back guarantee plus postage & can't sell. On the other hand, pix don't always show the true condition either. I put $400 down on a truck in Mn. that turned out to be a POS, & didn't buy it. The guy never gave me back my deposit either. He should be banned before Mr. Johnson.......Zoomy
ZOOMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 12:02 PM   #6
ILIVE4TRUCKS
AKA Phillip Johnson, AKA BANNED!

Phil is a local here in Grants Pass. He got baned over a "petty" beef over some monster Bus pictures that the website couldnt support because the site was having problems. He got blasted to the point that he just said WTF. Then Josh pulled his plug. Everyones loss as he knows more about these trucks than most guys here. . The guy still has a garage full of some rather rare stuff. Everyones loss

(Quote from Zoomy)
What was he banned for ? He sent my mirrors back that weren't up to his liking. Anyway, like Class says, it's hard to sell anything here without pix. I even give a money back guarantee plus postage & can't sell. On the other hand, pix don't always show the true condition either. I put $400 down on a truck in Mn. that turned out to be a POS, & didn't buy it. The guy never gave me back my deposit either. He should be banned before Mr. Johnson.......Zoomy

I think he should be contacted and reinstated to the board. It could be a better place for all to have some of the old timers back with correct advice.
Just my opinion
That would be the RIGHT thing to do!

Last edited by ILIVE4TRUCKS; 10-19-2004 at 12:27 PM.
ILIVE4TRUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote