The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-24-2004, 03:33 PM   #1
cib101abn
Screaming Eagle

72 C-20 LWB 3/4 Cheyenne Parts Truck (?) FS

New member, great site!

I have a disassembled 72 c-20 to dispose of. It was going to be a frame off restoration project but last owner deceased, I bought it from estate for the 402 bb and 400 turbo trans for my 79 GMC. Also took the power steering hoses and steering wheel. All else that makes a complete truck present as far as I can tell, has two rear windows (one sliding)( oh yeah, there was no front windshield) Some rust but can be restored. Green and White orig. paint, newly upholstered bench seat in green and white w/bowtie emblem in center. Lots of good parts for someone who has,or is restoring a c-20 cheyenne. Prefer to sell as lot but, but if no takers will start listing individaul pieces on ebay, etc. asking $350 as is, where is. No delivery. Someone needs trailer to load it all on. Will be taking digital pics in the next few days, right now it is in my garage and need to get it outside to get good pics when I have weekend off. All inquires welcome and will be resonded to, will send pics of particulars as requested. thanks, bob

Addendum: I am about 65 miles SW of Houston. Truck has clear Texas Title in my name than can transfer to new owner. Don't have room to detail all parts, but the hood alone should be worth asking price, someone may be able to buy it as a lot and sell it off by the part and come out ahead!

Last edited by cib101abn; 10-24-2004 at 04:24 PM. Reason: additional information/location
cib101abn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 03:48 PM   #2
dtlilly
Account Suspended

Hi, and welcome to the board. Sound like a good parts or restoration vehicle for someone. I'd be interested in either whole or part, but your location may or maynot break the deal.
dtlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 04:07 PM   #3
Tx Firefighter
Watch out for your cornhole !

where are you at?

Go to "User CP" and fill out your profile so everyone will know where you're located.

Kindest regards,
Kevin
Old 10-24-2004, 04:17 PM   #4
cib101abn
Screaming Eagle

I am about 65 miles SW of Houston in Wharton County. Will try to update profile. thanks, bob
Old 10-24-2004, 04:58 PM   #5
Harold Shepard

If you part out the truck, I am interested in the 400 trans pivot point on the frame and the heat shield(s) one on the drivers exhaust manifold and the one bolted to the floor on the passenger side footwell. Harold
Harold Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 06:01 PM   #6
dtlilly
Account Suspended

Dang, why does everything have to be so far away. Have at it y'all down there along the gulf coast, I'm out unless the truck gets parted.

If parted, Please put me in line for the green seat. Just the cover, I don't need the whole seat. Thanks, Don.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:21 PM   #7
cib101abn
Screaming Eagle

I am giving this about 2 more days and then will start parting out if no takers on the whole thing. thanks for all the "looks" and questions. bob
Old 10-27-2004, 12:53 PM   #8
jose

Im looking but still don't see any pictures . Pictures would help on your sell good luck . Jose

jose6772@yahoo.com
jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 09:25 PM   #9
cib101abn
Screaming Eagle

72 Cheyenne post of 10/24 parts truck UPDATED

Hope this posts in the right place, it is the only way I could find to upload photos..l..this is in reference to the 72 cheyenne I am offering, took about 40 photos today, but fell and hurt my leg getting in and out of my garage it is in such shambles, also broke a glass in one of the sliding windows doing it so decided to stop for today. Somehow in uploading I lost about 215 of the photos, will do better next time. have about 15 more I can email. Will get everything out this weekend for photos, but hope this is enough to spur someone close to come look at the bundle price. Previously stated price of $350 still holds for now and folks, from what I have been learning and reading this should be a real buy!!

Addtional information I can add is:

Original sliding back window as demonstrated on glove box label, I think it is the darker (more oxidized) one in the photo and the one that DID NOT get broke, thankfuly, has backup sliding rear window with one glass broke. Original tilt steering wheel. Passenger door is great, only one small rust perferation inside front corner shown in photo, drivers door lots of rust perforations along bottom edge of outside panel, cab nice some rust, rolling frame includes a heavy duty fiberglass drop in bed liner. all fenders appear nice, some surface rust on attaching edges, may need tiny bit of tack welding to suppor bolt holes in a few places, hood is very very nice, no rust or dings. had photos of emblems but they got deleted two are "Cheyenne20" two "Super" and two that read "400" with something else in front of the 400 (good chrome, no pimples, paint faded though). side lamps good. Have original key for doors, ignition. Clear Texas title. lots of stuff to numerous to name, brake pedal and emergency brake pedal has chrome ring border. Tail gate been hammered. back bumper fab steel painted green with hitch set up. newly upholsterd bench seat and matching headliner (quality of bow tie on seat not that great...looks like it was done in Mexico). I will keep this up a few more days for anyone who want it all for $350 as is where is, no delivery, will need trailer. After a few more days will consider individual parts, already have a want list growing so let me know what you are looking for.

Sorry, can't get the pictures to upload, can someone tell me what to put in that box after http//www. whatever? I use a different program and all I have to do is hit "browse" to locate my pics, not familiar with this system. thanks for everybody's patience. bob
Old 10-27-2004, 09:28 PM   #10
cib101abn
Screaming Eagle

PS all fender well inner liners good and solid, no rust.bk
Old 10-27-2004, 09:34 PM   #11
cib101abn
Screaming Eagle

will honor the previously posted bundle price of $350 until this coming Monday. bk
Old 10-27-2004, 10:38 PM   #12
cib101abn
Screaming Eagle

trying to get some pics on...

will have to retake at next opportunity, figured out how to upload but the program says they are too large, have to go back and retake at different setting, may be able to send as email attachements. thanks, bob
Old 10-28-2004, 02:16 AM   #13
dtlilly
Account Suspended

to the top
Old 10-28-2004, 03:18 PM   #14
ScottH

If you part I would be interested in the tilt column and possibly the power brake booster (if present).

Thanks.
ScottH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 04:15 AM   #15
D.PASSMORE
One of the First

Lightbulb Cab

If the cab is an original high hump, big block and in good shape. I'm intrested in it. Like to have pictures with doors included and a price for purchase. Thanks

'71 SWB K/10 CUSTOM DELUXE (Chili)
'72 BLAZER K/5 Muscle Truck (Mule)
'72 LWB K/20 CHEYENNE (Blackie)
D.PASSMORE is offline   Reply With Quote