The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 03:59 PM   #26
Chitown_hillbilly

Re: Good Craigslist find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QKENUF4U View Post
same crap excuse i hear from a bud of mine that only loves the long beds and for the exact same reason...
Really?? Using your logic Semi Trucks should stop pulling trailers down the highway, obviously everything that needs to be hauled can fit in a short bed pickup. You like short beds, I think everyone gets that. But if you can't admit that a long bed is more practical when it comes to hauling loads you're delusional.

Oh and I'm sure it's all about geography but that truck would sell for $2000 around me even if it didn't run.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #27
bruceman1968

If that truck has just a little rust then it's a deal
If that truck has no rust then it's a steal
If that truck has a lot of rust then turn and Peel........out

As far as longbed vs shortbed
Name:  beating-a-dead-horse.gif
Views: 99
Size:  17.6 KB
Old 06-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #28
VA72C10
VA72C10

great post!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #29
chevyman95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
crap excuse?? We all have opinions, yours is that LWB are ugly, mine that LWB are more useful. The only crap thing I see is your replies, its like talking to a drunk... Go off on a tangent, only opinion worth having is your own, and throw out whiny and baby icons.. which honestly just made yourself look that much more asinine.

I am not gonna get into a I had this or that debate with you.. I have owned pro street vehicles as well, owned a Musclecar parts store in the 90s and been on the track many times. None of that has a damn thing to do with you crapping up this dudes thread with your LWB SUCKS mentality.. Its just like the GMC is better than Chevy or ELCamino is really a truck.. all of these are debated weekly on the site, and usually end due to some loudmouth opinionated ass ruining it for all.

In closing I offer you this

perhaps after popping a few, you would have a better time posting.

Thanks.

Kevin.. thank you for your post. That is valuable info that I am sure is appreciated by the OP. I really do understand more everyday, your not wanting to post due to immature folks around here. It is a shame.

Wow someone is a little sensitive today. People are entitled to their own opinion. No need to get your feelings hurt over it.

Thanks.

In reference to the truck in the original post I would be interested in whether or not that is some kind of $1995 down deal. Also I've seen many trucks that look way better in pictures than they do in person. Maybe the local guy who posted before me can stop in sometime. If it is what it is advertised as then it looks like an awesome deal.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:02 PM   #30
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman95 View Post
Wow someone is a little sensitive today. People are entitled to their own opinion. No need to get your feelings hurt over it.

Thanks.

In reference to the truck in the original post I would be interested in whether or not that is some kind of $1995 down deal. Also I've seen many trucks that look way better in pictures than they do in person. Maybe the local guy who posted before me can stop in sometime. If it is what it is advertised as then it looks like an awesome deal.

Nope not at all, I tend to enjoy the site and posting. I was a bit put off by the attitude, and amount of complaints on the posting, and replied in kind. Thanks for the offering, but perhaps you should pop a few and reread. We can go back and forth kindergarten style all night if you care. I prefer to leave it at this...

Quote:
Reported Post by ********** - Forum: The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board - Reported User: QKENUF4U ( 1 2)

reports: 38
The above is a copy of the complaints on the postings made by the user. There are several folks whom did not appreciate them.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #31
chevyman95

lol, thanks for the warning. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #32
Sicklajoie
The Niner

You go Liz!
Niner Progression Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=697183
Classic Trucks article: https://www.motortrend.com/features/...et-c20-driven/
Old 06-17-2011, 06:14 PM   #33
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman95 View Post
lol, thanks for the warning. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
My feelings are not hurt. But thanks for the kind words. As said.. we can play kindergarten style all night, or leave it alone. Have a great weekend.
Closed Thread