The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-07-2013, 11:26 PM   #26
1project2many

Re: Old Trucks Leaving the Country

Dan, I just don't think you live in the same world I do. I suppose you're making enough money that you just buy whatever you need whenever you need it. Good for you. There's plenty of us who have to rely on low buck stuff and lots of hard work to make things happen.

I built my first road worthy vehicle with parts from trucks that I found in backyards and behind shops while delivering papers on my bicycle. I'd save up money, wheel and deal on a truck, get the local farmer to drag it home for cheap, and strip parts off it. My folks never had the money to buy me a car so I made it happen the only way I could.

Now, if you want to sell your vehicle off, all painted and finished, go ahead. Chances are no one's going to use it as a starting point for another project and you might be one of the few that makes money on a restoration. But please don't complain when people are upset at the old iron that's going away. I cringe when stuff goes to the crusher. I hate to see it get wrecked. And I'm saddened to see it sent out of the country and out of the reach of someone who might like to start small. Ironically, a young man delivering my new "made somewhere else" Frigidaire today (with a "made somewhere else" truck using "made somewhere else" equipment) saw my '57 and said "I'd love to find one of those trucks to build up." Good luck kid. Nothing like that around here. Try Nebraska.

You think we should focus on profit? I don't believe I agree. For one thing it's very difficult to buy quality replacement parts to install in my fleet vehicles and customer's cars anymore. I've been a tech for 27 years and I can't remember it being like this at any other time. I think there are about three brands I still trust but I'm always waiting for the change. Even OE stuff is questionable these days. I get headlights that are dead in the box. Ball joints that come with grade zero fasteners. New tires that are so out of round balancing won't remove the shakes. Oil filters with no threads. Spark plugs that won't fire. Plug wires that won't conduct spark. And the list goes on. There are few if any mom and pop parts stores around here. The regional and national chains all make agreements to sell the same parts so if I have trouble with brand X, I frequently can't even get another brand to try. But at least we're able to make a profit, right? Even if the guy getting the part is inconvenienced or even put in danger?

But at least you did some good by selling one of those damned foreign made Porshes to make room for a couple of new "assembled in America" Asian cars. So it's all good, right?

Too bad no one I work with can actually afford a new car.
1project2many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #27
Dan in Pasadena

You are accusing me of being out of touch with people who are more financially challenged than you feel I am. I have NO IDEA what you're basing that on, but it is in err.

Of course you could not know it but I am an East L.A. born Mexican kid...58 years old now. Neither of my parents graduated from high school. My Dad was a brick mason, my mother stayed home til my older sisters could watch me after school then went to a lifelong job at JC Penney's. We weren't poor but we were certainly not affluent by ANY measure of the word. When it rained, Dad didn't work, we ate whatever we had.

You can disagree with me on anything I've said; My particular opinion is of no importance. What IS important (in my humble opinion) is that we collectively don't act like someone has done a wrong, done something less than moral by working on a vehicle (or anything for that matter) and sold it for a profit...regardless of where it goes. That's all I did. I've never been able to "just buy whatever I want whenever I need it". What would make you think that, much less write it out?

Focus on profit? I think we should focus on making our capitalist system work for ourselves as well as we can. I think that means work hard, buy, sell, strive for a profit, and if you make one, reinvest and try to repeat it for your own betterment and those wanting whatever it is you're selling.

Are you one who wants to substitute some other system? Because it sounds like you aren't very happy with how this one works. Go ahead and advocate for that if you want - you certainly have the right since you live in the U.S. Of course I have the right to oppose that view for the exact same reason.
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:11 AM   #28
Coupeguy2001

There is no doubt that Americans are selling America.
If you say "not me", then remember, it's places like Wal-Mart and harbor freight that sell Chinese made goods. Project is right, Even though the Asian car is assembled here, the profit goes out of the states. quality of all goods seems to be sinking all over the place.
New cars today have too many electronics, too much creature comfort that people do not really need.
that drives up the price so that people for the most part have to lease a car instead of buy it. That, in reality, drives up the cost of operation because it is just a long term rental, and the people who lease own nothing.
The car companies really own the cars. And, in the end, the person with that car owns nothing.
There is a way out, get behind the American manufacturers. cars, plumbing, electrical items, textiles and steel etc.. If we keep buying foreign goods, the foreign manufacturers are getting more and more of our money, and that in the end is death to a nation such as ours.

Selling old cars to foreign nations returns some of that money, but it does not balance out since the old vehicle market is not as strong as the new car market.
parts will be scarce, and Chinese parts will be the only way out.
keep it up guys, and we will be in a subculture that has no parts.
I myself am eliminating all my extra parts, and a New Zealander wanted to buy from me. I would sell to him because he is reviving an American vehicle that will continue to be driven and appreciated.
It is a shame, lots of my parts have been inquired about by people in other countries looking at our craigslists and people like me need to sell their extra parts and are willing to sell to them. Those people just might be doing as good of a job restoring as we do, There is nothing wrong with that. It is just sad the vehicle may never roll on American soil ever again.

Last edited by Coupeguy2001; 07-08-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Coupeguy2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #29
1project2many

Quote:
I've never been able to "just buy whatever I want whenever I need it". What would make you think that, much less write it out?
The "selling of America" comment before yours seems to relate to more than just trucks. Your reply indicates that if it generates a profit, "America" most certainly should be sold. The only people I've ever met that have that type of attitude are either kids or people well off enough that they don't feel they'll ever be without. If that wasn't your intended meaning, I truly apologize.

Quote:
What IS important (in my humble opinion) is that we collectively don't act like someone has done a wrong, done something less than moral by working on a vehicle (or anything for that matter) and sold it for a profit...regardless of where it goes.
I don't believe making a profit on a vehicle you've worked on is wrong. Regardless of where the vehicle goes you've put time and money into it and you can ask to be paid. Selling traditionally American vehicles overseas, however, hits people in the heart as it reminds them that the "trade" we've made in the last 30 years may be may have cost more than the profit it generates.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:29 AM   #30
mr48chev

One has to remember that just as many old vehicles come this way as go that way depending on the exchange rate of the dollar at a given time. The folks in Europe like our old cars and trucks and many folks in this country equally like the old cars and trucks from the UK and Europe and pay a premium to get them.

I'm not too worried about the number of vehicles that were legitimately sold by the owners that end up going overseas but lately there has seemed to be a rash of vehicles being stolen and then being shipped out of the country to buyers who don't care if they were stolen or not.

What really upsets me right now is the name calling and finger pointing that is going on in this thread and that needs to stop. We aren''t here because we all come from one background or one income level. We have all sorts of backgrounds, all sorts of education levels, all kinds of jobs or careers and that is what keeps us from being a boring.

If you don't think it's right to sell a rig to someone who might ship it out of the country make sure of the intentions of someone who is a potential buyer. On the other hand don't berate someone who does because quite often you don't know all the circumstances of the sale. And then there are those buyers who make you think they are going to keep the vehicle and keep it pretty much as is and then flip it the first chance they get.

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #31
Dodger

Wow!

Just for a minute there I felt like a bit of a bad guy, criminal even, for owning an American made truck that has been imported to Australia.

Then I came to my senses and realised that a significant amount of my time and a hell of a lot of money has been put into making it a drivable classic that I have a real appreciation for. Something I have been dreaming of doing for a long time.

On the flip side I am also right into our Australian built XA and XB coupes (Mad Max car) and have owned a very nice one in the past. I remember when I was searching for a very long time for a nice coupe to purchase, I found that a heap were being exported to the US and Japan and one company in particular was gathering up a lot of Aussie muscle cars and selling them in the US.

Don't remember any bad feelings towards the fact that Americans were buying "our cars" in fact I remember thinking how cool it was to think someone would appreciate and have enough passion for a car that they would ship it across the world. I have no doubt those cars would be treated better than most Aussies would have treated them purely because of the effort a US buyer goes to, to get one.

A lot of Aussies over the years have simply taken these classic cars for granted, treated them poorly and allowed too many to rust away. I'm sure the same could be said in a lot of cases re old trucks in the US. In fact there are a lot of threads on this forum with old trucks that have been left to rot in fields.

You will not find an imported vintage Chevy truck rotting anywhere in Australia because someone has gone to the extent of spending a lot of money buying and importing. That's got to be a good thing.

Rest assured this Aussie owner of an imported US built truck is looking after it very very well and it's possible that I'm taking better care of it than the POs may have done (in fact I know I am).

Here's to sharing a fantastic hobby - worldwide.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Dodger; 07-08-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #32
Dan in Pasadena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
... in fact I remember thinking how cool it was to think someone would appreciate and have enough passion for a car that they would ship it across the world...
Exactly.

There's a lot of emotionally overwrought hand wringing going on in this thread that frankly has a closeted Left vs. Right political subtext. That's all I'll say about that for fear of getting the thread locked

I'm PROUD that old American cars are still so prized in much of the world that people will pay a premium for them. If only NEW American vehicles were still so highly regarded...even by Americans!

This bourgeois, profit-loving American is OUT of this thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #33
papastrk

Quote(Here's to sharing a fantastic hobby - worldwide.) Yes, it is truly a worldwide hobby. I own a couple of my "all time" favorites vehicles. Neither is finished, but I enjoy every minute I have working on them. It is a fantastic hobby that I enjoy sharing with others that have the same passion for the truck through forums such as this one. Enjoy!
papastrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #34
OrrieG

I held off but need to make a couple of comments. I have no problem selling stuff to people overseas. If a guy in Brazil wants to pay north of $100 for a Fram oil cannister that I couldn't sell locally for $20 fine with me, I get 5x more $ to buy parts to get my truck on the road. If the folks off shore appreciate the American cars and trucks enough to pay top dollar to buy, restore and drive them (I have a strong feeling they do get driven more than a lot of ones in the US) fine with me. Right now I can point out a dozen classics sitting in back yards and driveways within a mile of my house that are rusting into the ground while the owner "gets around to fixing it up". Eventually they will be scrapped when the old man dies and the kids don't want to deal with it. Better those were sent anywhere someone will appreciate and use them.

As for the personal comments, I don't care where you came from, what you do, how much money you do or don't have. I care that you have enough passion about your truck to come here and share. I have a lot of aquaintences and business associates that just do not get it. But I don't get sitting around in coffee cafes playing you your phone either. If you can't just enjoy and support other members here in a civil manner, just lose the link and leave; don't figuratively stand around pissing on everyones shoes.
OrrieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #35
Denee007

A few years ago, we had a '57 Chevy Bel-air 4 door. I paid 15k for it, and enjoyed it, put a 1000 into it. We bought the Bel-air for our lake home, but we sold the lakehome. I Loved this car, but there was no room at our home for the 57, cause I wanted a Chevy truck, a project. We put it in CL and the offers were always lowball (8 -9k offers) offers~ the American way of buying!
A man from Australia contacted me, Tony. I didn't take him seriously at first, but then he called, we talked. I got to know him. I sent him video clips to watch of the car and was explicit in detail of what I'd done, and what was still wrong. Honesty.
He paid me 14k. The cost for him to get the 57 to him cost around 8 or 9k, plus a few months of waiting for him.
We are still friends and I cherish knowing him(plus I love the Aussie accent).

It never crossed my mind that I was selling out America~ ha! America has been sold out for a while. Sadly, It's just a matter of time for America, not just classic cars, it's much deeper than that. However, I do miss that 57 Bel-air!

67 Ford Mustang (re-restored after Harvey)
1968 Jeep Cj5 (2-8-2020 to present)
1992 Jeep Yj (8-17-20 to present) (Jurassic build)

www.Classiccarsandtools.com
Denee007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #36
ET56

WOW!! I never would of thought that my personel comment would cause such a fury. First of all I would like to apologize to this forum for causing such an up roar. This Forum is the best out there and I have learned a lot about my truck here. My comment had nothing to do about capitalism or making a profit. I was responding to a picture of all the old cars and trucks being rounded up by the truck loads leaving the country to who knows where. I have personely seen these happenings in Ship yards on boths coasts of this country. I dare any of you to whitness this first hand and not feel a twinge of OH MY GOD there goes some more never to be seen again. As for those who presume to know my true intent and comment in such a flipent manner, leave your soap box in the garage. Thanks Oneprojectoo many for understanding my comment.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #37
itstheshu
Account Suspended

The funny thing is my made in America foreign car has more American made parts than my made in America American car.
Posted via Mobile Device
itstheshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #38
Budman56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET56 View Post
WOW!! I never would of thought that my personel comment would cause such a fury. First of all I would like to apologize to this forum for causing such an up roar. This Forum is the best out there and I have learned a lot about my truck here. My comment had nothing to do about capitalism or making a profit. I was responding to a picture of all the old cars and trucks being rounded up by the truck loads leaving the country to who knows where. I have personely seen these happenings in Ship yards on boths coasts of this country. I dare any of you to whitness this first hand and not feel a twinge of OH MY GOD there goes some more never to be seen again. As for those who presume to know my true intent and comment in such a flipent manner, leave your soap box in the garage. Thanks Oneprojectoo many for understanding my comment.
You know it not your fault that this thread went the way it did, I think I might have stirred the pot a little too, What it really boils down to is that we all love classic cars and trucks and it hurts a little to see them go, but as many of you said better that someone export it than let it rot in a field, I too have that same feeling. As far as what is American or not American I wont even dive into that subject, all I will say is that at the end of the day we are Americans that Love to voice our opinions and this forum allows us to do that and for that I love that I am an American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this forum allows us to be able to share our experiences.

......................_____
.........________//__{\_____
,,,,,,,/__(O)___//___/__(O)_/

Last edited by Budman56; 07-08-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Budman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #39
flashed

Im glad our old cars and trucks are popular around the world ,it helps keeps the hobby alive for us all .I have a good friend from Ireland that is always sending me pics of their American cars and trucks ,he has a 71 Chevelle SS that he imported over there and they drive them quite a bit and they take great care of them.
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #40
Rude Dude

Rather see the trucks go to the beautiful Dutch people to restore than to China crushed for scrap steel!
Rude Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:55 PM   #41
solidaxel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denee007 View Post
A few years ago, we had a '57 Chevy Bel-air 4 door. I paid 15k for it, and enjoyed it, put a 1000 into it. We bought the Bel-air for our lake home, but we sold the lakehome. I Loved this car, but there was no room at our home for the 57, cause I wanted a Chevy truck, a project. We put it in CL and the offers were always lowball (8 -9k offers) offers~ the American way of buying!
A man from Australia contacted me, Tony. I didn't take him seriously at first, but then he called, we talked. I got to know him. I sent him video clips to watch of the car and was explicit in detail of what I'd done, and what was still wrong. Honesty.
He paid me 14k. The cost for him to get the 57 to him cost around 8 or 9k, plus a few months of waiting for him.
We are still friends and I cherish knowing him(plus I love the Aussie accent).

It never crossed my mind that I was selling out America~ ha! America has been sold out for a while. Sadly, It's just a matter of time for America, not just classic cars, it's much deeper than that. However, I do miss that 57 Bel-air!

On a side note I find it hard to believe you would get grease under your finger nails, good job Deene
53 TuTone Extended Cab 350 4-Spd 3:08 (SOLD)
53 Chevy Moldy pearl green ZZ-4 4L60E 9" 3:25
55 GMC 1st Black Mll (ZZ4) ZZ6 TKO 600 5 sp 3:73
62 Solidaxle Corvette Roman Red (327
340hp 4spd 3:36) C4 & C5 suspension tube chassis
LS 3 4L70E
65 Corvette Coupe 327 350hp 4spd 4:11
78 Black Silverado SWB (350/350) 5.3 & 4L60E 3:42
2000 S-Type 3.0 (wife cruiser)
2003 GMC SCSB 5.3 4L60E 3:42
solidaxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #42
Red Foreman

I'd like to start by thanking all the US citizens out there, that over the years have taken me seriously enough and giving me me the wonderful opportunity to purchase their vehicle's, its been about nine so far. Some folks needed a little convincing, only because they couldn't get their head around getting a call from a guy in Australia wanting to buy their car.

American cars & trucks have been a passion of mine as long as I can remember. From watching 60-70s shows & movies, loving the cars in the back round. As a kid I would watch Smokey & the Bandit over & over because of the black Trans Am. For years it was my dream car & from the age of fourteen I worked 7 days a week, in our family business saving up my pennies.
By eighteen I had one. Purchased from guy in San Jose CA for $3900 it cost me a further $3500 and five months to get it here. With no internet to do proper research or payment options in the 80s it was a whole lot harder then it is now. I purchased this car out of a classified magazine with one black & white picture & the word of the seller that it was in good shape. It turned out well, it was exactly as described and I was in no doubt the coolest kid on the block!

As for stolen vehicles leaving US soil in droves I think is a myth, no vehicle ships out of the US without a Title period. As an example I currently have a Japanese made 1982 kawasaki kx80 dirt bike that I purchased without a Title from a reputable powersports shop in Ohio, paid $1000 + $600 freight to get it to my shipper in Long Beach CA. Because US customs will not let this old dirbike leave the country without a title, I'm in the process of applying for one at the DMV via a vin verifier. All this has added to the actual cost of this exersize & I know my money is only but a drop in the ocean to the American economy but in the scheme of things I'm still helping pay someones wage somewere, isn't that a good thing right?

We are all enthusiasts on this board that share the same interests. Whether its trucks, cars, motorcycles or even skateboards, I see no harm selling or buying if someone's prepared to pay the asking price anywere worldwide.
I hope I haven't bored anyone with my ramblings.

My Build 56 GMC
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=486721
Red Foreman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:21 AM   #43
1project2many

Quote:
As for stolen vehicles leaving US soil in droves I think is a myth, no vehicle ships out of the US without a Title period.
I started my career in a shop that specialized in Corvettes. One of our regular customers told me his previous car had been stolen and recovered in Japan a couple of years later. Another individual that I knew was trying to sell a 425 hp 427 car with factory numbers. During the road test the buyer talked the owner into crawling underneath to identify a mysterious noise then drove the car over him and made a getaway. That car was recovered in Boston in a shipping container awaiting transport while the legal owner was still going through therapy to learn to walk again.
My impression is that criminals aren't too interested in following the steps to export cars legally.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:46 AM   #44
YahamaR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude Dude View Post
Rather see the trucks go to the beautiful Dutch people to restore than to China crushed for scrap steel!

Thanks you...
This is really the best site for trucklovers.. Ive learnd a lot, and people are very kindly here, and help solve problems for everybody's truck..
In my opninion, it doesn't matter where the cars/ trucks are going..
It matters , that it will be restored,, and people all over the world can see them, and enjoy that nice American product..

Greetings from a Dutchie...
Posted via Mobile Device
YahamaR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #45
Denee007

I keep telling myself I'm going to hangup this "restoration" stuff! Get my nails to grow, manicured and painted! I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my garage! My girlfriend with a strong British accent comes over~ and says, "You like doing this?" Beats playing Bridge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidaxel View Post
On a side note I find it hard to believe you would get grease under your finger nails, good job Deene
67 Ford Mustang (re-restored after Harvey)
1968 Jeep Cj5 (2-8-2020 to present)
1992 Jeep Yj (8-17-20 to present) (Jurassic build)

www.Classiccarsandtools.com
Denee007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #46
Russell Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Foreman View Post
I'd like to start by thanking all the US citizens out there, that over the years have taken me seriously enough and giving me me the wonderful opportunity to purchase their vehicle's, its been about nine so far. Some folks needed a little convincing, only because they couldn't get their head around getting a call from a guy in Australia wanting to buy their car.

American cars & trucks have been a passion of mine as long as I can remember. From watching 60-70s shows & movies, loving the cars in the back round. As a kid I would watch Smokey & the Bandit over & over because of the black Trans Am. For years it was my dream car & from the age of fourteen I worked 7 days a week, in our family business saving up my pennies.
By eighteen I had one. Purchased from guy in San Jose CA for $3900 it cost me a further $3500 and five months to get it here. With no internet to do proper research or payment options in the 80s it was a whole lot harder then it is now. I purchased this car out of a classified magazine with one black & white picture & the word of the seller that it was in good shape. It turned out well, it was exactly as described and I was in no doubt the coolest kid on the block!

As for stolen vehicles leaving US soil in droves I think is a myth, no vehicle ships out of the US without a Title period. As an example I currently have a Japanese made 1982 kawasaki kx80 dirt bike that I purchased without a Title from a reputable powersports shop in Ohio, paid $1000 + $600 freight to get it to my shipper in Long Beach CA. Because US customs will not let this old dirbike leave the country without a title, I'm in the process of applying for one at the DMV via a vin verifier. All this has added to the actual cost of this exersize & I know my money is only but a drop in the ocean to the American economy but in the scheme of things I'm still helping pay someones wage somewere, isn't that a good thing right?

We are all enthusiasts on this board that share the same interests. Whether its trucks, cars, motorcycles or even skateboards, I see no harm selling or buying if someone's prepared to pay the asking price anywere worldwide.
I hope I haven't bored anyone with my ramblings.
Red, We need to make a deal: Everytime we send you guys a truck you have to send us a Ute, LOL. I've been wanting one of those ever since I saw one in Crocodile Dundee.
Your truck is way cool, I'm loving that 348 motor.
Russell Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #47
_Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude Dude View Post
well played rude dude

and same for russell ashleys comment.
we send you cool stuff and in return send us cool stuff
utes are cool

some of the comments here are just wrong and semi racist
we can all buy a ute from down under, we don't because of all the cost involved
with all the cost/effort/trouble dodger just went thru to get his truck registered
i have no doubt that he really wants and appreciates his truck
plus we get to sell him lots of parts now

how to put your truck year and build thread into your signature
shop air compressor timer
_Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #48
Indian113

Well said Ogre! Sometimes I think anybody that imports a Truck from the US has a worse case of TRUCKITUS than we do.
Indian113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #49
ptsctt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsctt View Post
My friend works near the Alameda ship yards in CA and sends me pics of old trucks going to the Netherlands. He shows me at least 20 per month in any condition. I guess they are trying to make the ones that remain behind worth more.
This is my first post and I submitted it because my first reaction was to be saddened to see them go but after reading everyones reply's I have somewhat changed my mind. It is very cool to see an old school muscle car being loved in another country, saw 70 Charger in Japan recently and wished I knew its story. Can you imagine a big car like that in the small streets of Japan? I suppose business is business and not all things are sacred even though we wish some things were. I just wish my darn picture came out straight, it was when I uploaded it? here is the link to my project, its staying here unless I get $50,000 for it.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/gallery/...&ppuser=112416
ptsctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #50
thump16

I was under the impression that this was a family site with members from all nationalities and countries. This thread is full of politics. Mods close it and everybody from here to the Netherlands get back in your garages and start pushing out those badazz rides I have grown so accustomed to seeing posted everyday. If you guys own your own truck stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.
Posted via Mobile Device
thump16 is offline   Reply With Quote