The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-27-2007, 09:42 PM   #26
BB72CHEVKT

Re: i hope i can buy this thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centsless View Post
That is definately a 72 Highlander. I hope someone comes up with it and gives it a good home....
Prod a dumb question. What makes you think it a highlander I looked at it today and it didn't look much different from my 72? Thanks
Old 04-27-2007, 10:35 PM   #27
woodrow59
OzarkHillbilly in Atlanta

I'm not trying to be a moderator, but I don't think we should be putting someones personal information on here without their consent. I know this may be public information but I wouldn't want anyone giving my name and address and age in a public forum without my knowledge.

Just my 2¢

68 Longhorn C20 Custom Camper (sold)
woodrow59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:55 AM   #28
tavenner13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB72CHEVKT View Post
Found the truck today. Could not get anyone to answer at the house next to it on the right. I got back to the office and found out it is titled to Ruso Moss,2625 Roy Rd, Tyler, Tx 75707. His phone # is unlisted. I did not check the address to make sure it wasn't the house across the street. He might be willing to sell it because my research shows it is his fourth vehicle in a house with only two licensed drivers. It looks like he titled it in his name 1/25/2000.
He must not drive it very often because he reregistered it 3/2/07 but the expiration is 01/08. The owner is 59 years old. Go get em.
lol WOW now whats my mother's maiden name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACINJASON22 View Post
tavenner13: You mean to tell me that you have never talked to the owner and you crawled around in the truck opened it and got these pic's.

If I caught some one going over my truck (and did not know them) like this they might just get shot

Hope it all works out though.

RJ22

yeaaahhhh its my hobby i car/parts hunt for fun. if i knock on the door and no one answers then i just help myself sometimes! probably not smart but hey im young and stupid remember? i use common sense tho, in this case the thing is right by the street so it must be there for a reason
tavenner13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:57 AM   #29
tavenner13

Quote:
Prod a dumb question. What makes you think it a highlander I looked at it today and it didn't look much different from my 72? Thanks
the pattern on the seat is a dead giveaway if im not mistaken. im new to these things
Old 04-28-2007, 01:09 AM   #30
RACINJASON22
GEARHEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrow59 View Post
I'm not trying to be a moderator, but I don't think we should be putting someones personal information on here without their consent. I know this may be public information but I wouldn't want anyone giving my name and address and age in a public forum without my knowledge.

Just my 2¢

Very Very True. Even though most can gather this info with very little work involved I would not like it myself.

SUBSCRIBE HEREBOARD VENDORS HERE

NORWOOD MEET SURVIVOR!
RACINJASON22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:39 AM   #31
Pl4yboy
Freeeeee Mason...

Psh, Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas you can help yourself to anything as long as you dont take it. We leave doors unlocked and keys in the vehicles here. Just know that if something does happen to it... I hope you can outrun bullets.
Pl4yboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #32
lks dcvn

I would guess the highlander by option code 16181C - Orange Highlander (bottom of left hand column on option sticker in glovebox)...

lks dcvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:48 AM   #33
BB72CHEVKT

I understand the way some of you feel and respect your opinion. I will refrain from this in the future. I was trying to help a fellow board member understand what kind of chance he may have of actually purchasing the truck. I thought since all this info can be obtained in two minutes there was no harm no foul. Just my .02.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrow59 View Post

Just my 2¢
Old 04-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #34
tavenner13

Quote:
I understand the way some of you feel and respect your opinion. I will refrain from this in the future. I was trying to help a fellow board member understand what kind of chance he may have of actually purchasing the truck. I thought since all this info can be obtained in two minutes there was no harm no foul. Just my .02.
its cool man i appreciate the help! live and learn is what its all about
Old 04-29-2007, 02:28 PM   #35
tavenner13

talked to the owner today. not for sale. "i was just gettin it outta the sun" yeah okay whatever lol. hope i dont have to watch this thing rot right in front of my eyes