The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
Burnsman
Chevy Freak

72 chevy truck shortbed project - Pa

I was going to make a rat rod or drag truck out of this, but I just found a nova and I am running out of room. The previous owner took a factory shortbed frame and grafted a late 70's z28 subframe on it. Did a great job. Also took a chevelle 8.5 10 bolt rear and just stuck it under the truck (it's narrower, so I was going to run wide tires). Frame is blasted and painted. Rear is 4.11 posi. Has disc brakes, front sway bar, and power steering. I bought the cab off of an arizona truck. Doors are nice w/ no speaker holes. Only spots of rust are the rockers (owner fixed them, but they need finished), and a small spot on the driver cab corner. Front clip is nice. Grill is nice. Pass fender just has a small hole starting on the heel. Bed is a western bed, but it had the saddle tanks. Previous owner patched them, but I was going to dig it out and redo it. Floor is great. Bedsides have some rust just starting at leading edge (small). Tailgate has a few pinholes, but is straight. Cab is a high hump. There are extra parts that go with truck. No motor or trans, but I do have a few combos that could go with. Good Pa. title. $1500 firm for the whole truck. If I part, I will only sell if the cab goes first. $800 for the cab/doors. $250 for the front clip. $600 for the bed/gate. $300 for the frame/rear/wheels. Brian
Attached Images

73 Camaro, 496
67 RS Camaro, 406
64 Chevelle, 588
71 Nova, 565
67 Camaro, 461
Burnsman is offline   Reply With Quote