The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
thelonerife

AM Radios 2 truck 1 Corvair and other Radio stuff

I have some radios and hardware I need to get rid of. The truck radios do not work. I have tested them but thats as far as I went with them. Just radio w/no cups or knobs. The faces do have pits. They are numbered 11 and 12. see pic 25.00 shipped

62 Corvair radio that I tested and it does work and light up. Sounds like an AM though. I put it in a dash and it does fit the opening. You have to use two washers on the left to sandwich the hole in the dash instead of using a cup. Right side uses a cup. The knobs stick out a little but you can trim down the stems. You'll use your rear mounting bracket. It does have one on it from the Corvair but not sure if that'll work on a truck. As you see it in the dash with described hardware and knobs. 40.00 shipped

Blue center dash section is 50.00 shippedSOLD!

I'll post original mounting brackets, cups, & knobs after I get a good count on what I have.
Attached Images

Last edited by thelonerife; 05-14-2012 at 06:47 PM.
thelonerife is offline   Reply With Quote