The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
CrazyJesster

Smile Project 82

ok well im finialy getting my motor together for my 82 swb. its been a long time comming from no money. to money and no place or time to even work on it. i had lived out of town for a while and had living expencises im sure yall know the drill.

so last few days ive been getting my parts together and all the good stuff. my dad ask me what color i wanted my pick up. and i told him i was not ready to paint it yet. ive got to get a new fender an do some door work and what not. so i told him to help me get the motor in and getting it running again. so he said ok he whould do that for me.

so its an 82 chevy short bed samge age as me yay!!

ive got a 400sb thats had some work done to it bored 60 over sonic checked all that stuff said it was good to go. the heads are milled 10 thousandths and the crank has been turned 20 over. i also have a 480 lift lunati bracket master II cam. and an edlebrock rpm preformer intake manifold. im going to rekit my holley 650 and clean it up i think it will work fine.
ill grab some pics of the motor tomorrow. i think were going to put the heads on tomorrow an all that good stuff

here is a quick pick of the pick up

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...s/DSCN0004.jpg

Last edited by CrazyJesster; 01-20-2011 at 10:52 PM.
CrazyJesster is offline   Reply With Quote