The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board > 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans and PanelsProjects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
Str8burban

Str8buban's 69 GMC

Well I am finally going to get some pics up now that I have figured out how to do it...or at least I think I have. I bought this burb from california about a month or so ago. Very straight and nice looking, it came with 2 new front fenders, radiator support, and I have all the inner and outer rocker panels. got crappy 6 lug drums all the way around, but I just picked up a 68 chevy that has been converted using everything off a 72, for pretty dang cheap basicaly going to switch everything in the front end and the rear in over, and gives me a good time to take all the parts off the parts truck and clean them up and powder coat them and not shut my burb down.

Plans...this is going to be a weekend driver, but my wife has already shut me down about spending to much right now(way to much stuff she wants done around the house now that it is spring)
I have 4 kids so I would like to keep all the the seats (3rd row) and drop this as much as I can, dont think I can do the big c notch because after reading everyone elses build page and looking at there pics, I believe I would loose the 3rd row.

want to get all suspension and frame work down this summer and then take it to my buddies body shop....and then the real fun begins...
Ok that enough talking for now here is some pics.....
Attached Images

Str8burban is offline   Reply With Quote