The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
jkade

Any Intrest in 86 front end parts??? And 91 suburban parts.

I am in the process of converting to a 91 sub front end and I will have the fenders, hood, inner fenders from the suburaban and the core support, headlights, and grille from the 86 K10. The drivers side fender has a dent that can be fixed and the hood and passenger side fender are in good shape. Are the parts worth any thing?? If they aren't worth $150 or so I will keep them for spares incase I ever have a wreck. Just curious. I will also have a lot of parts from the sub that I dont need like some of the a/c stuff, box that attaches to the firewall and what is under the dash. I will use most of the lines under the hood so I can convert to the serp setup. The sub has a nice tan dashpad that has only one crack that is on the drivers side speaker holes that is about a inch long. I will also have the doors, front and back, rust free, rear gate and glass, 2nd row seat and 3rd(tan), overhead console, floor 4wd shifter, and door panels. I am sure there will be more, let me know if anyone needs pics.
Thanks, Kade

Last edited by jkade; 03-12-2007 at 09:19 PM.
jkade is offline   Reply With Quote