The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-04-2004, 07:22 PM   #1
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

86 Suburban-life Long Project+trailer

Several very nice board members-have asked to take a peek at my 86 suburban--that has taken me years to figue out and build..and starved in the process several times...to say the least-this entire rig is tuned with my laptop computer..

.and please remember when going over this list-our main soul reason for these parts were to enhance performance-in every funtion we could...inother words-they are not add ons,, in 98% of the applications they are replacement parts, and well thought out to say the least...how we derived on which part to use,, first off--was to study each part and make sure--it would improve the performance of the project no less then 10%, from there we would again study which company and at which price-we would get the higher performance for the longer period of time, for the dollars spent..then make a choice on which manufactor to use....in very few cases did we buy a part soley based on looks...

this entire project was built for longjevity-and when we ran it last year-25ooo miles stright over 4 months-for our sponsers product testing-we only had 1 tps sensor go out in all that hard driving,,,and thats crossing the rockies-seirra's-and several mtn ranges from maine to calif-and mis to alaska..towing a matching-28ft 10,000lb trailer...we got 10mpg-towing the trailer and 14-16mpg-without it--both highway miles...city driving was of coarse way worse....like 7-11....hope this helps--if your thinking of using any of these very enduring products-on your rigs.....need any advise on any of the parts--drop us a line and we'll help all we can....thanks for your time...

dart-litle m 383-stroker block-4 bolt main-2 piece rear main seal.-block can be bored to 505-ci
lunati 383 steel crank
lunatti rods-i beams
aluminum pistons-9-1 com.
roller cam and rockers-1.6
lunatti roller-bar lirters
holley aluminum heads
intake-holley-mpfi-comander-950-hand polished for a week
annilator-electronic ing.
msd billet-dist-with 10mm annilator jacketed plug wires
weiand-polished-long water pump
custom ss 6 blade fan for serpitine belts
4 qt-aluminum trans pan-by jet
morosso-8 qt-chrome pan
morroso high volume oil pump and pickup welded to pump
2 1/2'' hooker super comps headers-ceramic coated
hollet dual exhust kit---want to go to stainless-any idea's????
jet performance-4L80E-5 speed auto trans-
atlas-twin shifter transfer case---very amazing tool
agr rock ram steering box and pump-chrome ram
procomp-lifted chrome drag link-amazing piece--
borgstrom- chrome steering shaft
runiell stainless front and rear bumpers-the best ever made---they carry hilift jack and shovels-and rear bumper has cutouts for lights
dynatrac-dana-60 rear axle-with 70 spicer axles--arb lockers
dynatrac-dana-44 front axle-with spicer 60 internals--arb locker
fully custom made lift-8-1\2'' with confer-grese able shacks-and overload
spring towing kit on rear
twin chrome steering stablizer
front and rear custom made ladder bars-soon to have 8 shocks for body roll on sharp corners---give this some thought
procomp-chromed-im6 shocks--20 total-8 on ladder bars-comming soon
be-cool-32 quart raditor with built in double tranny cooler
2 powermaster 160 volt alternators
march-serpintine-delux-brackets-fully custom set-adds 15 hp
ccp-chromed brake booster and mc...custom made-great work by ccp
springfield rod-2 piece chromed valve covers-matching pcv-breather
eagle rims--model 149---15x10---x 3 sets
trxs 36x 14.5 summer tires all terrians
thornbird radials-35x14.5 winter tires-with 380 studs apiece
thornbirds radials 35x14.5 summer trail tires
carring-2 handy mans-airtools-3 fire extingishers-2 shovles-2 axes-400ft-rope
12 stainless-kc fog-running-spot and side work lites
extra heavy gauge 49 gallon gas tank with skid plate
4- cadalic elderado-disc brakes
2 moon roofs-with custom wood rack---holds 1,000lbs--with rear lader
custom billet grill with laser cut alaska map emblem
apc lights all over===new euro tec 2 on rear
all earls stainless braided--with anodized fitting throughout.
custom corbeau buckett seats
satnav by garmin-street piolit
rear camera and screen for seeing behind for rocks and small cars
4 yellow top optima batteries
warn 9,500lb winch up front---warn 8,000lb detatchable on rear...
holley hi-tec-air cleaner
dezee-custom made boxes--for top and rear reciver--hold 10 ft zodiac
scanners-vhs-cb-2 motorla walky talky's
custom saginaw-compressor--with twin-chromed firestone 5 gallon air tanks---allows total use of all air tools and air jacks-while on the road...custom 24ft battery jumpers-plugs into winch elec adapter..
csi-flexplate---the best
fluid race damper
dragster plug protectors
summit billet 2-piece-timing cover
holley full roller timing chain
billet timing pointer-adjustable
csi-chrome mini starter-x2
unique covers-twin raditor overflow tanks
custom made polished aluminum--windsheild tank...
just finishing billet fan shroud--all custom made....
confer finned aluminum dif covers front and rear
gmc-truck center-calif--new dif protectors...
good mark cowl induction hood-2 inch---with custom hood blanket
billet dash pannel-doors etc-by coach works
grant maghongy sterring wheel and atlas shifters.
stage 8 locking nuts and bolts through entire truck.
body and inner body all brand new metal--
pour 15 complete frame and underbody---took 4 weeks
fly wheel horse power-425-450hp
rear wheel horse power-325hp-at tires
475 lbs of tourqe
also adding arb-snorkel

custom-soundstream stero 5 amps-2 picaso 4 channel's- 2 class a 500watt 2 channel's- 1 class a 1000 watt 2 channel's- 4 chrome ss 10'' base, 4 soundstream 8'' midbase, 4 sets of exact 6.3's, 2 sets of exact 5.3's, 1 set exact 4.2's,-2 chrome soundstream balanced crossovers-2 gold blt 4's-new design soundstrean frad capitors.......jvc-chamelon- head unit-12 disc changer-dvd-vcr-2 7'' jvc digital screens- first install finished-02-second install-fall 04-for magazines....classicial-rock an roll-sounds unreal....

well i am sure i missed a few dozen pieces--but this is it and you can ask any truck builders-how hard it is to make after market parts fit,, let alone the 300 we put on. many times i cried-or pulled my hair out several times over the building stage ---and it is a daily driver work truck--throuh the wilds of alaska driving 50 - 70 thousand miles a year in addition to the product tour we did....it handles like a ferria and drives like a rolls and we have had it stuck many times, 100 miles back in the wilds of alaska on moose and bufflo tralis... our last steps, will be finished over the next 2 months were we designed a full lower body protector--out of actuall body parts from lmc-(we cut them down with the help of some folks on this board) and chromed them 3 times for the strenght of bumper chrome-very cool look and great protection over the entire lower part of the truck--even covers the complets rocker pannel and down to include the 1 inch lip on the very bottom of the rockers--
.....one of our crews greatest pleasures is when a smart ass in a big new jacked up ford pulls up along side of us--on the roads or trails.....this leaves them humbled to say the least...

thanks for your time-any question -please just ask...also the rack on the top of the burb--i built 12 years ago--and it's still holding up, also if anyone wants-cam-head-crank-lifter spec's--just drop us a line...
alaska aluminum bear
john

can anyone think of a way i can hang or carry 2 spare tires off the back--i allready carry 2 on the top rack--but many times need 4 tiires along---getting caught between seasons--or driving the dalton hgwy--were i got 3 flats in 1 day and no service for 450 miles---any ideas on this please let me know...
many thanks kind sirs
please give it some thought---really need to come up with something...
Attached Images

Last edited by ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR; 05-17-2004 at 05:57 AM. Reason: subtract-add photo
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:11 PM   #2
1980chevy4x4
Got Mud?

Wow!!......

Got mud?
1980chevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:17 AM   #3
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

thanks guys

adam-69-gmc--- started answearing your question on the highlander-t-case-when all of a sudden the question vanished,,,,but i'll answear it anyway as it was a good question...

first off your rite, and i thought long and hard about costs and effect-and came up with the highlander helping me out of jams....i'll explain a little then you decide..

last fall-on a 100 mile long 4x4 road- above denali park in the interior of alaska i ran to close to the edge of a cliff--it gave way and the truck started slowy sliding down a 50-75 ft rocky-grassy hill side ways...if i went foreward-or backwards--i would surley tip over----so i threw the atlas twin shifter-into front axles only low position--locking off all power going to the rear axle....then as the truck was still sliding down the cliff sideways---i floored the gas with all the power going to the front axles as i turned the wheel-up hill---in a flash-the suburban strighten itselfout with the front of the burb-point stright up hill---and just as it started to stop and go back down hill--i instantly threw the second shifter into low rear axle and with power now going to both axles---i drove up and hill climbed out of certain disater---it was one of those times when you would lose your hole rig and maybe your life if you did not do the rite thing....

and doing the rite thing had nothing to do with my skills--and everything to do with the abilites of a atlas highlander twin shift transfer case....since then i have practice this manuver--in all types of side hilling situation and evertime the highlander-came through and instantly strighen the rig out and headed it up hill--or down depending which way you wanted to go...b ut naturlly none were as near dangerous as that first incident....

most people think this t case by adavanced adapters is for rock climbing only--but thats a huge mistake----it is by far the best tool anyone going off road could ever add to their rig---no other componet--comes even close---except-arb lockers-in adding to the abilities of a 4x4 rig---and now i will never -ever run any other t case.....hope this lil story helps--anyone owning one knows the thrills abilities and saftey this tool adds to their rig

also adam--great score on the dana 60 front axle-congrats-big time

and also 1980chevy4x4--thanks-much for the wow

when we finish the burb--in the next 2 months--we will post the new pics--that will have all the ladder bars finished with shocks---and a chrome metal rock guard--along the entire lower portion of the truck....along with 30 other finishing pieces---

to clear up the 2 differant engine pics---their both the same engine---but we pulled it to add a roller cam and a few other ammenties---will show the engine as well with the newer pics inplace....

thanks for your time
alaska aluminum bear
john

all the
Old 05-06-2004, 06:51 AM   #4
Low87on20s
Live from Atlanta

TOO COOL! More pics please. Lets see some full side shots!
Old 05-06-2004, 03:21 PM   #5
1969 GMC

hmm...I don't know what happened to my post...I think I may have accidentally deleted last night because my comp started gettin really flaky on me.

anyway...that things pretty cool...I don;t know if I necessarily agree with the interior color scheme , but it looks cool. also, is that your purple cell phone?

i read an article a while back in peterson's 4 wheel and off road about converting a NP205 to twin stick, it was fairly interesting. i don't remember what exactly it entailed, but it sounded neat. wasn't sure if you had ever heard of this before.

thanks for answering my magic disappearing question!
1969 GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:46 PM   #6
dubie

WOW!! all you need is a built in crapper and you could live in that thing!! Nice RIG

My 56 Chevy shop truck build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=562795
dubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 10:30 PM   #7
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

I think you need to add a couple more things to it...

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 03:31 AM   #8
Bowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwe11
ahem... Oh sorry I’m allergic to tacky show trucks, You just went too far.. I mean you can hardly fit a driver in that interior... I hope you don’t have kids because they are probably starving because daddy spent all the money on blue and pink upholstery. If you are having trouble with blowing tires maybe you should top up that super beast with front and rear dualies. It would look sharp.....You should also chrome your inner fenderwells so you can show up those dudes in their jacked up fords and show them how a REAL 4x4 should look.......

P.S. Most trailer queens try there hardest to hide the trailer

Get a life.
Bowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 02:43 PM   #9
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

hi guys-thanks for all the kind words.

a big thanks for all the kind words and personal messages-

first off -adam-69gmc-can you post that piece-on the np205-twin shifter convertion i am positive a great many folks on this board would love to see it...
paul-low87on20--we tried to get you a pic posted of the side--give us a few weeks and we'll get a few more up for you...
dubie-the matching trailer has the bathrom--but the suburban itself-can sleep 4 and has a bedroom in the back.we'll show more in follow up posts-thanks
n2trxus--each part was not a add on but a replacement- to inhance performance-in fact when we started-the stock rig weighted in at 7,400lbs---now it weights-6,250 and we took out a half-a 55 galon drum-with uneeded wires,,,thanks as well.

rockwell1---the interior of the rig is stock blue-and has more interior room of any suburban we've ever been in---the 400 mile dalton highway-is littered with razor sharp rocks---hence the flats----so maybe you should read a post better before you bash it-in such a uneducated fashion---but thanks-the crew of the bear project-is still rolling with laughter- over your post,and we voted you in bad need of a shrink....one with many degrees...thats for certain..

and bowed thanks for the help your a gentleman....did you get the pm about help with locations-in your area--as we would love to run the rig in your part of the country doing our work...thanks again guy...

sorry for the majority of the shots on the dyno--as it really throws off the perspective of the rig....and make's it look abnormally big-when it's not---check out the new side ground shot i posted for low 87on 20's...again we will post new shots when it's got it's finishing touches done for the magazines.....again does anyone have a idea on how to mount-or make a mount to carry 2 tires off the back using the hitch receiver-or evn welding on 2 more receivers-wider apart----what i was hoping for is that someone knew whos still making those old tail gate swinging- spare tire carriers---does anyone???....your creative idea;s would be very welcome...as it's allways better to go with something, someone creates-out of need....

a big thanks

alaska aluminum bear
john
Old 05-08-2004, 10:13 PM   #10
67pro-street

NICE ...but what's your MPG??...
67pro-street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 11:20 PM   #11
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

rockwe11, you are borderline breaking the rules given on this site. Specificly #3
Quote:
3) No pissing matches. Its fine to disagree, but once a thread has run its
course, and degenerated into little more than an insult fest, it will be locked.
While this will require a judgment call by the Administrators &
Moderators. The members of this site can keep our moderating to a minimum by
exercising a little discretion and self- control. Keep profanity down to the
minimum or else we will put a 24 hour ban off the forum.
His truck is not what YOU would call nice... no one here cares. This member has recieved requests to show off his rig, and all you do is insult it...not cool.
Either speak your mind with a little tact, like simply saying "it's a little busy for my taste....or maybe not quite how I would have done it"...or don't say anything at all.
No one can build a truck that will please everyone everywhere, we have over 12000 members, there is going to be a ride or a person that you just can't understand...no way around it.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 11:21 PM   #12
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

OH, also, if you have any problems Mr Rockwe11...PM me, and we can sort it out without all the drama on these pages.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:55 AM   #13
rockwe11

It is obvious I have made Longhorn man very sad so for that I will remove my posts......
rockwe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 02:13 PM   #14
Captkaos
www.73-87chevytrucks.com

Quote:
can anyone think of a way i can hang or carry 2 spare tires off the back
Why not carry one on the front and one on the back?
1987 R10 twin turbo LS
1991 R3500 SRW CrewCab
1985 K5 diesel swapped project
1989 K5 2WD conversion w/ Vette susp Project
Captkaos Customs
73-87chevytrucks.com
Captkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 08:28 AM   #15
toddol1971

Question for AAB. You stated you use 35" thornbirds. I only saw TRXUS at's. Is it an older pic? If you are using thornbirds im wondering how they work for you. Ive heard they dont ballance out to good. Anybody else with knowledge of these tires please chime in. I like the burb Im wanting to use 33" thornbirds on my 2004 3/4 ton burb.

Last edited by toddol1971; 05-11-2004 at 08:30 AM.
toddol1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 11:34 AM   #16
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

hi follks

first off, longhorn-you are a fair gentleman and a kind soul-thanks for bringing the calvary....even though i am part indian,,,,

67prostreet, the gas miles varies--with the weight of your foot--a great deal--as most everyone knows---but with that multiport fuel injection. the gas consuption is very liviable, 10 mpg towing the matching 28ft-10,000lb trailer,
14-16mpg-living witnin 55mph-60mph and 10-12 mpg crusing at 65-75,,,,and at the crusing speed it likes-80 to 85 mph-it gets 8-10 mpg....city driving is around what i said above---6-7 mpg with the trailer and around 10-11 mpg--solo....
but as long as i get 400 miles to the tankfull i am happy enough no matter how heavy my foot gets....and yes - i still calculate-every tank...

capt-chaos--i use my winch way to much-to put a tire on the front--and plus with the fact-i reallY do not want to weld into my amazing ruinell=front stainless steel bumper,,,,,even though i am leaning more towards-- it will be the only way to do it.....rite now we are looking at dual side by side-spares---off the back,,,with receivers welded to either sides of the bumper,,,then welded to the frame,,,,,but that would ruin our plans for a deezee-custom tool box on the back-to carry a un- inflated zodiac----but thanks---we'll keep trying....

bowed---i'll get back with you soonly with a pm to your pm--thanks big bunches...

toddol1971---we still do not have the rig finished--and yes we do run thornbirds---amazing tires---there is very lil truth to the balancing--but there is some time involved to get it rite----i run 2 pairs of thornbirds---1 with 366 studs per tire---in 14,5'' wide for winter----and the other set for summer fun----alaskans-drive on ice for 5 months of the year......and never have i had a tire wobble---at any speed--or wear bad---for however many miles....so go for it--thornbirds look great on suburbans and handle even better then they look.....send a pic=when their on....thanks

a big thanks
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR
JOHN
Old 05-11-2004, 03:49 PM   #17
Captkaos
www.73-87chevytrucks.com

Quote:
capt-chaos--...rite now we are looking at dual side by side-spares---off the back,,,with receivers welded to either sides of the bumper,,,then welded to the frame,,,,
With 35" tires I think with them side by side you are going to have alot of overhang to the side of the vehicle aren't you?
1987 R10 twin turbo LS
1991 R3500 SRW CrewCab
1985 K5 diesel swapped project
1989 K5 2WD conversion w/ Vette susp Project
Captkaos Customs
73-87chevytrucks.com
Captkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 12:59 PM   #18
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

thanks again captkaos
the truck however-is 75'' wide-at the rear wheel wells-and the tires-are a lil under 70''...it would in part block out some of the brake lights-so we figured to run that line of fire--digital strip light-just below the tailgate-and it would show very well below the tires...another thought someone gave me was to use a drawtite-receiver mounted tire carrier,and put both tires back to back on this....sandwhich them toghter on it...but even with beefing it up-i would be worried about the strenght of it.....anybody know how strong these drawtite tire carriers are....

thanks again
alaska aluminum bear
john
Old 05-12-2004, 11:22 PM   #19
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

Requested Trailer Photo's

S0 many folks have asked to see the matching trailer we did with the sponsers product tour-that went along with my job;

i will post a few for ya...it looks way differant now however-as it has all the sponsers logo's off and it just real clean...it has 5 coats of clear over the top of the bear murials...all the musuems things are also unloaded from the inside but they left the beds and seats,lights and a few other ammenties....but the best part of it-is that it was given to me when the tour was over.....yippie for sure.....we'll design the interior for living in the southwest for next year..it's been up on blocks for the last year or so...

and the new engine shot-is the one we just drop in-everything the same as the engine photo above-except a new roller cam- roller lifters with bigger roller rockers. i am amazed at the sewing machine sound of the new roller materials,and pheww is the response ever quicker -and the hand polished commander intake manifold
thanks for the interest
alaska aluminum bear

ps--we will repost better and more photo's of the suburban itself when it is finished,,,thanks to all for your kind intrests,,,wish us luck with the upcoming magazine articles....were keeping our fingers crossed with a prayer on our lips..
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2004, 03:26 PM   #20
chevychic

Thumbs up

Very sweet!!!

I wouldn't know what to do with all those cool gadgets in the dash

I definitely hope you're around next time we're up to visit my dad in Anchorage. I'd love to see that beast in person!!

Have you shown it? If so, how'd you do?

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a horrible warning.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
- Christopher Robin
chevychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:59 PM   #21
1969 GMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR
first off -adam-69gmc-can you post that piece-on the np205-twin shifter convertion i am positive a great many folks on this board would love to see it...
Here you go, I found the original article scanned from 4WOR plus this guy's own install...

http://ivanribic.clubfte.com/page2.html

enjoy!
1969 GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 02:56 PM   #22
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

hello chevy chic---again i love your rig-can't wait to see it finished--thanks for the post, the radio's and scanners i use for work make the cab look like the inside of a pilots cabin- i know-but boy are they nice to have onboard when your in the middle of no were;;and up here your in the middle of no were alot;;;;you should see what i carry- just to get unstuck,,,thanks again

69gmc---that is one great article--i copied it to disc and printed it out for all of my friends-and they are going ape sh-t over that possibilty....and the price for the simple convertion to 2 sticks-is more then reasonable....
actually- if you get this-try -if you have the time-reposting that info-under the 4x4 thread here on the board.....it would help a great many folks here-that have know idea-you can do that.....if i knew how to do it-i would post the thread for you,,,but i am still pretty slow when it comes to quotes and reposting articles.
thanks for taking the time to do all of that--i will be rebuilding-a np205-next winter for my rough and tumble dented up trail rig--and i will be sure to do this twiin shifter convertion to it...again many thanks -kind sir
aabear
john
Old 05-22-2004, 11:24 PM   #23
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

captkaos
i just mounted my summer set of thornbirds-35x14.5x15's and for the first time had a balancing problem...i actually had to go with the sticky weights-onto the inner wall of the rim. and use the clamp on's-to the inside of the rim as well-with one tire i actually had almost 8oz-of weights to balance it out in 3 places---but=when i called the place i got the tires--they said t0 just bring it back in and get another;;;;i did and the new one balenced--stright off-as did the other 3......as you asked-i thought you would like to know this happened,,,,,
take care
aabear
Old 06-06-2004, 03:25 PM   #24
ALASKA ALUMINUM BEAR

answears-e-mails-ph calls

again thanks for the intrest...i'll list the cam and head an valve spec's in a few days....please rember we did not build this truck as a go fast rig-while it has plenty of hp and torque,,this has been manly a by product of finding the most relieble parts for long trips--either 4x4-for mile's on end on towing the project trailer...

i will also repost the engine photo's now that the new roller cam and aluminum fan shroud have been finished.....if you look real close at the engine photo--the one in the truck--you'll see that everything is polished aluminum--and this is how the parts come--infact we did not chrome a thing or single part under the engine hood--untill now , were we felt the master cylinder and booster needed to be chrome to match the looks under the hood....

if you look at the side shot of the rig-you'll see their is no chrome showing what so ever--just a clean lifted burb-with a pinstripe job is all you see,,,,we save our limited monies for chroming under the rig--were they would not only look the best-but offer the most protection to vital parts,,,and all these parts are chrome with hard core comercial chroming done 3 times--so they have the strength of bumper chrome and not the shine of show chrome....

we are late getting it back toghter-but in about a month to 6 weeks--check it out here and on the hot rod board--hotrodders.com...and you'll get to see the complete finished pakage...we then leave for a 3 thousand mile 4x4 trip around the state-to beat and hammer on the rig-in some of the higest mountain passes in the world,again for product testing....wish us luck and again thanks for all the continued support...

alaskan aluminum bear project
john
Old 06-06-2004, 11:02 PM   #25
Prerunner1982

just a note abou the spares, you could have one mounted on the back and maybe one mounted on top? i can barely see the roof rack and what is in it, so you may or may NOT have the room. if you arent worried about viewing out the rear window you could mount them vertically, one ontop of the other,
Oklahoma Roll Call
Prerunner1982 is offline   Reply With Quote