The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-07-2004, 03:00 PM   #1
ryanroo

what is this worth

Hey everyone, a good buddy of mine is thinkin about selling his truck and was just kinda wondering what it is worth. it is an 85 shortbox 4x4. it has a 4 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift. the engine is a 350 with vortec heads and an edelbrock or GM intake i can't recall what one. the motor is healthy around 300 horse and burns or leaks no oil. it has an sm465 and 208 transfercase. the tranny was replaced and the t-case was rebuilt fairly recently. we also switched it to an 8 lug dana 44 front with a 14 FF rear 4.10 gears both open. it has the metric equivalent of 35 inch mickey thompson baja claws on an aluminum 16 inch rim. the body was redone within the last 12-18 months and he stopped driving it for his everyday vehicle after that. new rockers bedsides and front fenders with a functional cowl hood. it is white with black racing stripes. also the weatherstripping was all replaced when the bodywork was done. i don't have any photos right now, but jsut was wondering what it could be worth. thanks for any input
Ryan

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 01:25 PM   #2
ryanroo

No one has any ideas?
Ryan

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 01:10 PM   #3
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Ryan,
I can't answer your question, but I would try lookin on ebay and in listings to get a general idea of a price point within your region. Then you can adjust it to what has been done etc. If you can get pics and post them I think it would help for the members to give you an educated guess. Also bring it up in chat when your in tonight. Im sure you can get a ballpark figure.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote