The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2004, 09:28 PM   #1
MAC67
" SHOW ME"

Question Please Help Value Estimation On Loaded 74-75 Hickey Conversion Blazer

ok i went and took some pictures of it , if there is anyone here who could give me a close estimatation to the worth of this blazer youre help is appreciated also if there are any members of colorado k5 could you please post a link there to this thread ? anyways this is the deal , it is a 74 i believe maybe 75 chevy cheyenne blazer custom hickey conversion , hickey from what i have read is a convertion company that also build offroad products and accesories , or at least use to , this blazer is the cheyenne model , full convertable top that has never been off of the truck , 350 th350 203 i believe with 89,000 original miles , truck is optioned with tilt , air , cruise , fact tach , wood grain panels everywhere , and 35 gal gas tank , now some of the hickey add ons i believe are the paint scheme of orange and white with color matched full roll bar , color matched brush gaurd , color matched luggage rack on the top with 3 bars running the length , pretty neat rack some wierd fiberglass hood that actually dips where these trucks hoods usually raised , some type of bracketry on the rear , custom hickey steering wheel , and all kinds of emblems and other goodies im sure i havnt found yet , truck runs and drives like a million bucks , no shakes or wanders , runs as smooth as a sewing machine , 4wd all works excellent , air needs recharged i believe and the cruise isnt working , there is rust along the bottoms and the quarters , rocker boxes look in excellent shape which is amazing , the truck comes with new fenders , rockers and quarter panels for both sides , interior is in really good shape , only rip is in the driver seat , the options tag has been removed , this is a 2 owner truck very rarley driven , i will try to post a link to a picture from an old hickey brocure that shows what this blazer looked like new , please is there anyone out there that can give me a ball park figure of what this truck might be worth ,,

thanks in advance
Mac Frederick

heres the links for pictures
http://brochures.slosh.com/blazer/hickeycover.jpg

"MAC67"
Attached Images

MAC67 is offline   Reply With Quote