The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-19-2004, 08:16 PM   #1
sweet n rare67
Young truck fanatic

Here it goes..67 longstep FOR SALE

Well guys, I am a 17 year old kid who started a project and have now run out of time. I bought this truck when I was 15 and started working on it. I am now moving to Alaska, not neccesarily by choice, right before my senior year of high school. I had planned to get the truck back on the road but can not afford to take it with me. Here are some specs:

67 Chevy C-10 Longstep
Was a very rusty body, however I have purchased all parts to repair and have already fixed drivers side, it currently has most of the metal cut out of pass. side but have new ALL replacement parts

Wood floor rotted away in bed. One rust hole on drivers bedside (I was going to minitub it so it wouldn't matter)

350 Sbc running but could get some gaskets
3 on the tree - converted to floor shifter w/ a hurst stick (left over from the I6)
Open diff. 12 bolt rearend

This truck runs and would drive after parts were put on.

I have to get very close to $1400 out of it. Comes with ALL parts (such as new body mounts and body sheetmetal.)
Price may be high but, it has sentimental value i guess even though it is a project, this is a very special project..Good oppurtunity for someone to invest in a rare truck.
Sorry no pics right now but i will try to get some..