The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-11-2004, 09:14 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Parts truck and parts 1976 C10

This is my sons truck that we have decided to give up
its a 1976 C10 Custom Deluxe LWB pickup
the motor has like 100K on it and is a 250 I 6 coupled to a 3/tree trans
we pulled off the bed on this cause it was rotted beyond help
we bought a 81 cab and installed that on the truck which needs a little work on the corners but is a very nice cab. the fenders are aftermarket new and the wheel wells are good. This truck has alot of potential if you have the time for it
We installed new calipers and brake lines on the front as well as new pads back brakes are as we got it
Included with the sale are a ton of parts. The doors are on the cab and the windshield is good. I will nclude an extra set of doors the left of which is perfect the right which needs some work. these doors are in pieces tho
You will get two extra sets of window glass for the doors and three back windows one of which is a slider and a used windshield.Ive also got a brand new front bumper installed on it (Chrome)
There is an extra OEM fender for the left side that has some rust on the inside but could be saved. In addition i have a bed rear wall, a set of bed wheel wells, a good tailgate, countless small pieces extra lights etc that all go with this 2 bed wiring kits, three radiators, a couple of GM 8 cylinder HEI distributors, a set of side pipes ( can be used as smoke stacks for those so inclined) an extra automatic sttering column two sets of door panels many door handles and lock sets power windows set up power lock setup well over $1000 worth of stuff here in parts if you went on ebay with it. I also have a set of pontiac mags to go with it and if you want i have a chrome air cleaner ( moroso) that needs to be cleaned but works extra carb a whole garage full of stuff including four stock radios, new door hinges a GMC Grille extra heater box set up extra hubcaps
LOTS AND LOTS of stuff
All i want for this entire thing is $650 firm.Come bring your trailer and get it out of here I have a clean NJ title for it Im located in central NJ and ill get ya good directions from whatever road youre on.
Bring a trailer/dolly cause this thing is nowhere close to road legal
You can email me at CTRUCK1976@aol.com or call me up til 10:30PM eastern time at 732-316-5353
Please note i will not sell this package in pieces I just need this gone. I am also willing to trade this entire package for someone to come here and put a motor in my beretta i have a junkyard that has a motor for $250 you buy the motor and install it in my non running beretta ( T vin V6) and the package is free, you must bring your own motor hoist tho cause i have none

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 11:26 AM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

send to the top

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 10:05 PM   #3
rolson1039

putting this one to the top for ya