The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-20-2004, 08:50 PM   #1
keota

Thumbs up Must Sell Asap 1970 K5

85% RESTORED K5.$20,000 IN RECEIPTS.....TOO MANY GOODIES TO LIST.$5000 OBO. IF INTERESTED WILL SEND PICTURES. LARRY colohuskies@hotmail.com (970) 731-9166
keota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 09:03 PM   #2
vtblazer

Location?
vtblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 10:00 PM   #3
PICKMUP
"Trucks with Class"

There really can't be too many items to list...there is lots of room on here...go ahead, list them, it will help sell your truck.
Post the pics here instead of email to interested only. They will get a lot more interest.
Sounds like an interesting truck. Get it out here so everyone can see it and tell us all about it.
What's you location?
Old 07-20-2004, 10:29 PM   #4
jorgensensc

Sounds great, but you might want to relist on the parts board. Got keep things organized. And welcome to the board from Houston. You really should consider keeping it you know.

-What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?-

-I Refuse To Tiptoe Through Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death's Door-

R.I.P. EAST SIDE LOW LIFE
jorgensensc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:49 AM   #5
obsesive23
Who me?

Can you post pic's? Where is the blazer? Is it 2wd or 4wd? I'm interested in it especially if it's 2wd ( the wife just has to have one). Thanks

72 2WD Blazer, under going porter built surgery
67 GT Mustang fastback
67 Mustang coupe C/S clone
64 Falcon sprint hardtop
obsesive23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 09:43 PM   #6
71swb4x4

Here are some pics of Larry's blazer. Sorry, had to make them small to get them to fit.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:47 PM   #7
71swb4x4

More pics.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:51 PM   #8
71swb4x4

Here is the description that Larry emailed to me:

I BOUGHT THE K5 FROM A VERY GOOD FRIEND THAT BOUGHT IT FROM HIS COLLEGE GIRLFRIEND. SHE BOUGHT IT NEW IN 1970. I'VE BEEN RESTORING IT FOR OVER 3 1/2 YEARS. I'M ONLY SELLING BECAUSE MY DAILY DRIVER BLEW THE BOTTOM END OUT AND I'VE GOT TO GET IT FIXED. I'M A DIABETIC AND MEDICAL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSING ME TO MOVE BACK TO TEXAS. I'M ON DISABILITY AND CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP BOTH VECHICLES.

THE 350 WAS CUSTOM BUILT FOR ME IN AUSTIN. IT'S BEEN BORED .030 OVER. ARP BOLTS. 4 BOLT MAINS. BALANCED. CRANE CAM,LIFTERS,PUSHRODS. SCAT LW 9000 COMPETITION BALANCED/POLISHED CRANK.TRUE ROLLER TIMING SET.JE FORGED FLAT TOP PISTONS.HOLLEY HIGH PERFORMANCE FUEL PUMP.HOLLEY 600 CFM CARB.EDELBROCK
DUAL PLANE HIGH RISE ALUMINUM MANIFOLD. 1" TORQUE THRUST SPACER.WEIAND POLISHED HIGH OUT PUT WATER PUMP.SCAT H-BEAM RODS.MSD HEI DISTRIBUTER. BLUE MAX 9mm WIRES.HOOKER HEADERS. 3" CUSTOM EXHAUST W/CROSS OVER TUBE. FLOWMASTER DELTA MUFFLERS.K&N OFF-ROAD AIR CLEANER. DUAL OIL FILTER
SYSTEM.GM PERFORMANCE STARTER. GM PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM RADIATOR FLEX-LITE FAN..****LESS THAN 2000 MILES ON ENGINE********S&W RACING COMPETITION 20 PT ROLLCAGE.RANCHO SHOCKS.GRANT GT STEERING WHEEL.WARN HUBS. AUTO METER
PHANTOM WHITE FACED GAUGES.12"X10" AMERICAN ATLAS RIMS (5). 32"X11.50X15" BRIDGESTONE TIRES.(5).ENERGY SUSPENSION POLY BODY BUSHINGS.H/D CHROME STEP REAR BUMPER. NERF BARS. SUR FIRE 1000 CRANKING AMP BATTERY IN CHROME BOX.WET OKOLE SKINS OVER MONTE CARLO BUCKETS.CONSOLE.ALL CHROME RECHROMED.ALSO
NEW:BESTOP SOFT TOP,METAL COWL HOOD,WINDSHIELD,WINDOW
GLASS,WEATHERSTRIPPING,FELT GLIDES,CHROME DOOR SILLS,DOOR
KNOBS,HANDLES,HEATER FACE, LEVER AND KNOBS,VENT KNOBS,PEDAL
RUBBER,DIMMER SWITCH,BLACK PLEATED INTERIOR,REAR CARPET, ANTENNA,REAR VIEW MIRRORS, FRONT GRILL,SIDE MARKERS,REAR LENSES,GASKETS,GLOVE BOX & RUBBER BUMPERS.ALL BODYWORK HAS BEEN DONE...PRIMED AND READY TO PAINT( I RAN OUT OF MONEY) I HAVE THE BLACK PAINT I WAS GOING TO PAINT IT WITH. NEVER IN A WRECK......NO
RUST..........NO BODY FILLER....... ALL OLD PAINT TAKEN COMPLETELY
OFF.....INCLUDING DOOR JAMS. HINGES REPLACED AS WAS ROCKER PANELS. K5 RUNS SUPER. IT JUST NEEDS PAINT AND A FRONT BUMPER. I HAVE ALL THE PARTS INCLUDING OLD PARTS. HAVE ORIGINAL OWNER'S MANUAL AND $20,000 IN RECEIPTS.

THIS IS AN AWESOME K5 THAT WILL BE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN I'M ASKING ONCE IT'S PAINTED AND FINISHED OUT. THE TRANNY,REAR ENDS AND TRANSFER CASE ARE ALL H/D STOCK. BRAKES REPLACED 3
1/2 YEARS AGO.DRIVE SHAFT AND U-JOINTS REPLACED 2 YEARS AGO AND RANCHO 5000 SHOCKS INSTALLED. I ONLY PUT THE VERY BEST PARTS ON MY K5. IF I DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR A PART,I WAITED UNTIL I DID TO GET THE BEST.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:26 PM   #9
dtlilly
Account Suspended

Thanks for posting these. The ones I got sent couldn't be opened by my puters security and firewall

Looks like a heck of a deal!
dtlilly is offline   Reply With Quote