The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2004, 08:59 PM   #1
chevychic

Hey all...just checking in!

I haven't been able to post much lately. I thought I'd drop in and give an update.
I decided to have the shop fix my t-case since I don't have the time to do it myself these days.
It's amazing how well it responds when the transmission and t-case are both working properly. The shift points are quick and hard and well it basically hauls ass now. I drove it today and had to pass someone so I get on it like I would to pass someone and it responded so quickly that it almost scared me

I got it back Friday and gave it some TLC on Saturday. It got a bath and full wax. My husband sold his car so he's driving my truck while he looks for a 90's or older jeep. Once he gets his jeep, I'm going to go to finally go to work on the interior. I'll post pics on my progress as I get them.

I have a new scrape to fix. It seems that people on my street can't drive Someone swiped my driver's side door with their mirror as they were driving past my truck. I have a nice 2 foot long surface scrap down the door. I was able to get alot of the scratches off with Meguiar's scratch remover. My truck is now parked off the street and will stay that way especially as I do more work to it.

I hope y'all are doing good!

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a horrible warning.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
- Christopher Robin
chevychic is offline   Reply With Quote