The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-20-2004, 11:35 PM   #1
see ten
WTB this ad

69 custom camper k20 for sale

Howdy, I have a 69 K20 that needs a good home! The truck is a fact air truck that needs the compressor reinstalled to be functional. It has a 2.5 inch suspension lift and a set of 16 inch alloy wheels with fresh all terrain tires. The front brake pads and calipers are new. Running gear has been converted to a GM 14 bolt rear and a Dana 44 front with disc. Gearing in the axles is 4.11 . The motor is fresh with all new bearings and a comp cams 4x4 camshaft. The carb has also been recently replaced. The truck has a granny 4 speed that was recently went through with all new bearings and gears. The exhaust is also fresh with 2.5 inch pipe and 2 chamber flowmasters. The truck is very functional and reliable, however it is not pretty! The body is on the rough side and the windshield is cracked. This shouldn't be a problem if you are looking for a functional chassis. If you are looking for one to restore this might not be your truck. Much time has been spent on the running gear of this truck and I hate to see it go but a divorce and changing needs forces its sale. The truck belongs to my brother and he hasn't brought me any pictures of it. If anyone is interested I could probably post pics in a day or so. He really needs to see $2200 out of the pickup, much more than has been spent to bring it to where it is now.

Thanks
Try this link for pictures

http://home.earthlink.net/~a71-c75/

Last edited by see ten; 09-22-2004 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Add link to pictures
see ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 11:53 PM   #2
john
member #16

Welcome to the board. It would help to go to user CP and edit profile with location. John
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 11:53 PM   #3
c-1072

K 20

Where is it , let me see the pics
c-1072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:15 AM   #4
see ten
WTB this ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-1072
Where is it , let me see the pics
The truck is in Lafayette Georgia which is about 25 miles south of Chattanooga Tennessee. It will probably be about this time tomorrow before I can post any pics. If you have any questions or if there is any thing special you would like to see just let me know.
If it helps the truck isn't so much beat up as rusty. Previous owner has put filler in the rockers and corners, there are tiny rust holes above the windshield on the inside. The cab floor shows sign of patching where it meets the kick panels. Drivers door is broken/ripped(?) at the top hinge. The bed doesn't seem to show signs of rust but does have filler in one side where a dent was repaired. Of course it's gone under the battery on the passenger side. According to the build sheet it was a factory tach truck but the previous owner has robbed it.
My brother had planned on replacing the cab and front clip with better parts. Due to his divorce he really needs to find the truck a home. If you don't mind the rust this a very functional and reliable truck. I will do my best to get some pics posted by tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Old 09-22-2004, 02:54 AM   #5
see ten
WTB this ad

Link to pictures has been added to first post.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:39 AM   #6
see ten
WTB this ad

I may drive the truck to the cruise-in in Cleaveland Tennessee this weekend if anyone is going to be in the area.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:22 PM   #7
see ten
WTB this ad

Any offers? My brother in law has a trailer big enough to haul this beast and said he would move it for reasonable $.