The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-13-2004, 01:37 PM   #1
botboy
Account Suspended

Full rolling '67 Dually frame in MN $90 '72 C10 frame $1

Trying to at least clear out *some* of the backyard junkyard...

this is currently located in Delano, MN about 30 minutes west of minneapolis

Full '67 C30 dually frame. Cab is gone, was so rusty it wasn't worth anything anyway. manual tranny, xmember pulled but FS for additional cost. Manual steering box, drum brakes all around. Rearend is an eaton HO52, has heavy duty rear springs and additional frame reinforcements (was originally a boom truck for a telco). Rolls fine, brakes worked (at least the fronts did, rear line got busted). Tires aren't great but the truck rolled on them at least. Rims appear to be single piece. No structural rust in the frame.

I want $90 and will help whoever buys it load onto their trailer, or could deliver to within a reasonable distance (probably about 400 miles) of delano for $.85/loaded mile. Want to get this sold asap so I'm willing to bargain. Prefer cash over trades as I'm looking at buying a nice '68 C/20 and need the cash.

I also have a '72 C10, bare frame, I'll let go of it for $1 to whoever takes it out of my yard, otherwise its going to the junkyard, bare frame only no front suspension or rearend. If you buy the above rolling frame I'll throw this one in for free.

Last edited by botboy; 10-13-2004 at 01:41 PM.
botboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:41 PM   #2
botboy
Account Suspended

decided to go to ebay with this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7928105619
botboy is offline   Reply With Quote