The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-08-2004, 02:31 AM   #1
BurnoutNova

73 Blazer parts truck... COME GET IT

i need to clear out my "inventory"

i have a 73 blazer with a rusted body but, with a bunch of good parts on it...

good axles, dana 44 and 12 bolt (not sure if its posi or not) has good discs up front (HINT HINT 67-70 guys!) also has new superwinch lockouts on it.
has good full removeable top on it, with new glass.
good windshield (no cracks)
has all the brake parts, master cyl, radiator, good heater core/blower motor, rancho shocks and 4" suspention lift, reciever hitch, gas tank, grill, has bumpers (alright for driver) also everything for the steering, column, gearbox, p/s pump, tons of stuff still on it.

i bought it to part out, and take what i wanted... THEN i found out i was lied to and instead of the 350 it was supposed to have, it has a 305 so i guess i dont want that either... sure runs good tho.

basicly, i need about $250 for everything there. im keeping the tranny and transfer case.. but still need to pull it out. its in lincoln, ne so it will need hauled from there. if i had more time i'd finish removing all the stuff and keep it for the swap meet.(city ordiance all vehicles must be running and licenced so it has to go) this is a great deal for all the stuff thats there, the axles alone have to be worth $200???

dooo, call or email
zach 402-416-1729 burnoutnova72@hotmail.com

Last edited by BurnoutNova; 11-08-2004 at 02:37 AM.
BurnoutNova is offline   Reply With Quote