The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-14-2004, 10:01 PM   #1
1990SSchevy65

(OT)My woman ROCKS

My woman is sooo good (insert Tim Taylor GRUNT). She is turning into such a big car/truck nut like I am. The other day I had her come with me to rescue my truck (see "starter wire" thread), and she had no issues helping me crawl under the hood and try and find out the problem. Even cussed it out when the fan blades sliced her thumb... she kept helping though. She'll work on my truck with me and cuss up a storm when it's being a biotch..and get all greased up.. and damn she's strong. She can reeeeeeeeeeally tighten a nut (hehe) . The real kicker is that before she meet me, she really didn't care much one way or another, but she did help her dad fix her own car b/c the older bro was outta the house by then. Fixed her head gasket on her own, only with verbal direction from her dad. Helped me fix the oil pan on my SS. Helped me put in a new radiator...she does her own oil changes and air filter changes... AND she likes doing body work. Then there are times when she and I are going someplace and she notices a car/truck before I do . And I'm thinking... "holy sh!t... she catches on FAST" She is still working on trying to figure out the years/bodystyles of the vehicles, but she gets the make and model right about 80% of the time. She can hold her own going with me and talking to the "boys" at informal car shows. She'll see some vette pass us by and call off the year, whether or not she likes it, and I'll ask her how she knows what year it is, and she'll spout off minute details that differentiate the bodystyles... She's partial to the C3's. Says they're curvy like her.. (yowza). Yah... she rocks. and she's ALL mine.
1990 Chevrolet 454SS GONE 02/26/11
1991 S10 SCSB GONE 12/24/08
1965 Chevrolet LB GONE 06/06/05
GM for life
1990SSchevy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 05:57 PM   #2
Yukon Jack
Post Whore

You're a lucky man, my wife has been in my K20 only once and that was to push the clutch pedal while I was working on it, she's never ridden in it.

She does have some interest in the K5 though, so I guess she can't be all bad.
Yukon Jack is offline   Reply With Quote