The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-16-2004, 08:14 PM   #1
skahide
Looking @ 67 Chevy Short Step

82 GMC for Sale in East Texas!!!

I have come to some financial difficulties and MUST sale my pride and joy. It is a 1982 GMC High Sierra, spray can Semi-gloss black, short, stepside, 350, 4 in the floor, 12 bolt rear. I just bought it about 4 months ago and the stinking carb went out (needs rebuild) and i havent the $ to have someone do it. The battery is also dead, it is a yellow top Optima Battery and i think that i can get the needed info from the previous buyer so i can get it replaced under warrenty. It has a brand new fuel pump, and when it ran it did NOT smoke but has an oil leak near where the oil pressure line connects. It was inspected couple months back, but the registration goes out the end of this month. There is some rust in the door jambs and all the fenders. Has duel tanks but one is bypassed. Has newer chevy seats with the fold down middle arm rest. I dont know if anyone would want the truck to fix up or for parts. It definately could be nice. I will takes pics in the morning when i have better light outside. I MUST SELL THE TRUCK BY THE 21ST, Im asking 1400 OBO. SEND IN ANY OFFER AND YOU MIGHT HAVE A DEAL. I TRUELY AM IN NEED OF THE $$$. Email me at skahide@hotmail.com, be sure to put TRUCK in the subject.

Last edited by skahide; 11-17-2004 at 12:44 AM.
skahide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 12:48 AM   #2
skahide

Im serious about considering ANY offer, let me know and ill let you know if it'll work.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:09 PM   #3
bigarmzz

is everyone from this entire board in texas?

man

-bigarmzz-
bigarmzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 01:04 AM   #4
skahide

ttt