The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-10-2004, 04:18 PM   #1
67pro-street

1962 Mercedes Benz

hi guys, im not really sure where to post this, so if im in the wrong forum feel free to move it for me. But anyways, i was just wondering if there would be any interst from anyone on this board in purchasing my 1962 Mercedes Benz 220Sb. It's an all original car that was originally from Iran. After that, it was bought by a man in Arizona and then my dad bought it like 20 year's ago and it has been garaged ever since. the car has all trim inside and out as well as an all original engine with rebuilt solex carbs. It only has one noticable dent, but it can easily be pulled out. Other than that, the car is straight. We are unsure as to the orignal miles on the car, but are pretty sure that it is in the 100k+. The car only has rust in the trunk but it will be very easy to fix. Im pretty sure you wont even have to weld a new one in by the way that the trunk is set up, but ill have to double check on that. The car has a lot of cool stuff like disk and power brakes as well as an A/C and it is a 4sp on the tree. It has all the original leather interior with only one small rip on the drivers seat that is only about 1.5" long and can be fixed. anyways, i was thinking of selling it or trading it for some sort of a muscle car in about the same shape as this. Anyways, here are some pics. if anyone is interested, let me know.
Attached Images

67pro-street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 04:20 PM   #2
67pro-street

last one
Attached Images

67pro-street is offline   Reply With Quote