The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-19-2004, 06:05 PM   #1
typhoon

Exclamation FS 1967 short fleet

I've been forced to move and I think I'm going to have to part with my project, I just don't have the room to haul it. I may consider a trade for an austin mini project if anyone has one, it would fit on my trailer just right!
my truck is a 1967 short fleet, it's got a 350/350, (I believe it was originally a 6 cylinder standard) I've gone thorough the ignition and starting systems and wired them properly, as well as installing a HEI, water pump, thermostat, temp gauge and a new used starter. The truck runs well, but has not been used as a daily driver since I bought it. The front end was filled with a few inches of bondo, so I've hung a 1969 front on it that has no sag, and only a little rust on the lower parts of the fenders. Rockers, cab mounts and cab corners were all replaced before I bought it, I would recommend re-installing the cab mounts and maybe the corners, as well as putting some new metal on the outer edges of the floor (due to poor installation). The box sides are in great shape, small very very very little rust around fender lips. just a quick grind should solve it. few small blobs of bondo on the right rear fender that a believe to be filling some dents from a young driver. I would recommend replacement of the front box panel as it has quite a few dents in it. it has a all metal box floor that isn't rusted through anywhere, but has one small hole 2 inches in diameter in the front right corner (looks like from a can opener!) there are also a few sags in the rear of the box floor from general use. The parts in the box are the inner fenders, spare tailgate, and 2 front bumpers. Doors have some bondo, would recommend new skins at the least.

The truck is located in Courtenay B.C. Canada, I'm looking for around $2500 CDN, or like I say, I'll trade for a mini project, I might even be able to squeeze a 68-72 nova on the trailer.....open to offers of neat stuff like quads or snow machines, I'm leaving at the end of Jan, so you might say I'm motivated to sell. I hope my pictures work, please feel free to e-mail me ijslater@shaw.ca or phone (250) 897-0454
Attached Images

typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 06:18 PM   #2
LUV2XCLR8
The LuvShack Garage

Talking

You Will Get Alot More Hits On The Parts Board, I Would
Move It If I Could, One Of The Mods Will Do It I'm Sure

*THAT IS $2039.00 US FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED

Big Piggy: "Goliath" 07 Kodiak C4500
Lil Piggy:"Maddy" 88 Silverado 3500
Hauler: "Feathers" 14 Aluma 8218T

Last edited by LUV2XCLR8; 12-19-2004 at 06:21 PM.
LUV2XCLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 06:34 PM   #3
typhoon

How do I move the Ad?
Old 12-19-2004, 06:42 PM   #4
typhoon

nevermind.....I figured it out....thank for the pointers