The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2005, 09:25 PM   #1
smokinn

my day sucked

Well my day started at 8:30am met my dad picked up the trailer and started our 3 1/2 hour drive to Kansas to meet a guy to pick up a box for my truck. Well we arrived at 12:50. We were supose to meet at 1pm. We waited till 1:15 and I called my house to see if there was any messeges and guess what? There was and it was from his wife she called at 11:59 saying that his truck broke down and couldnt make it. Talk about being pissed. So we drove back home. My wife called and told me he sent me a email at 7:42am saying he was on his way. So why did it take him 4 hours to drive 3? I really dont think he even left his house and why didnt he call me on my cell? Im so glade i didnt send him any money. Oh and did i say i bought it off ebay? yep burned by ebay again. I tried to call him when I got home and his line was busy so I sent him a email saying if he wanted to sell the box he could deliver it to omaha. I doubt he will since he cant find a truck to even drive 3 hours let alone 7. lol What a waste of my day and of my fathers and we both took the day off to do this.
smokinn is offline   Reply With Quote