The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-16-2005, 10:28 PM   #1
arkracing
Weekend Warrior

Checking Interest/Pricing

Well I'm looking for interest/pricing for my '69 - I've noticed that selling prices on these trucks is very low. I know it is winter and after x-mas but these are some nice trucks that people aren't asking alot of money for....so if i get someone interested I'll sell my "project truck"

'69 C-10 original 250-6 with a truck granny 4-speed

'69 c-10 High Hump non A/C cab....almost done with the floor/rocker patching - not show quality but pretty good - other than that the truck cab is perfect - already stripped and painted with rustycolor primer (brushed..by previous owner )

-Nose is good
-New Tri-Plus Radiator support
-New Tri-Plus inner fenders
-All replacement sheetmetal in cab is "tri-plus"
-Driver quailty '69 grille
-Auto Not-Tilt Column
-Small Block Mounts/Auto Tranny X-member
-"New Stlye 4 spoke Chevy S.Wheel"
-All new MOOG suspension still in the boxes - upper and lower ctrl arm kits, inner and outer tierods, upper and lower balljoints, pitman arm, idlerarm
-Energy Suppension Body/Radiator support mount kit
-ECE 2.5 Dropped spindles
-ECE 4" Dropped Rear coils
-ECE Adjustable Track Bar
-ECE Shock Mount Relocator kit
-ECE Power Booster
-73+ Power steering box...in good condition
-Bed(s) Fleet - the only part that doesn't need to be fixed is the front panel and no tailgate
2 stepside beds - one bed is in excellent condition. 3 sets of fenders...none of which have the spare cutout. all fenders need work (i.e. - a new mounting flange made and welded on) 3 tailgates - 1 is good.
- 1985 305 H.O. motor (YES I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THIS TOO>>>AN H.O. 305??? - supposedly with 180-190horse.
Holley aluminum intake, holley 600 manuel choke carb
-700R4 Trannsmission
-probably some more random parts laying around too...

have about $3500 into it - not including my labor on disassembly/cleaning and to install the small floor patch/rockers

I WILL NOT PART THIS OUT UNLESS I HAVE A FINANCIAL EMERGENCY - PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR PARTS. Thanks

here is the best picture that i have.
NOTE: there is a '72 hood on it now..that was in much better condition than the one pictured.
Also that is NOT NOT NOT the bed that is on the truck now. Bed was stupidly traded away for parts and $ for another project

I will take more pictures if anyone is seriously interested

$3000 for everything - Delivery possible within 50mile radius of Hartford,CT or 100 mile radius of Providence,RI for $of gas used
after that delivery may still be possible for a nominal fee + gas
Attached Images

-'69 Chevy C30 Mason Dump

-'33Ford P/U 396ChevyPowered
arkracing is offline   Reply With Quote