The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-01-2005, 08:57 PM   #1
woody96

Thumbs up WTB cargo light, dome light, interior bits......!!

WTB, cargo light; dome light and other some interior bits.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got a 1984 C10 Silverado that is in excellent shape mechanically, needs some help with trim and bits...

Does anyone have the cargo light cover/lens and gasket as well as the interior dome light lens/cover ? Also looking for a "Silverado 10" fender emblem as well as the door pull strap end covers, and the door handle bezels....... I am in dire need of the cargo lamp cover and gasket as well as the dome light cover........I wanted to check here amongst the "Chebby" lovers before I order from the "stealership" or something like "Chevy Duty" or LMC....thanks all!......
woody96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 10:53 PM   #2
ozrulzk5
What can I do next ????

dont know of many places you can find the cargo light lense but for the rectangle interior light cover look around in some of the asto vans the usually have them in the rear. I found a couple for my k5. most of the trucks get robbed of this hard to find item but people dont look in other types of vehicles
just take a trip down to the local junk yard if ya have one that will let ya walk around. ps take a buch of tools cause ya never know what ya might find
ozrulzk5 is offline   Reply With Quote