The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-16-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
kxmotox247

97' Chevy Z71 Ext-cab for sale IL

I'm going to be selling my 97 Chevy Z71 Extended cab here in the next week or so and am testing the waters to see if there is any interest here on the board. I just bought a new truck.
It's loaded with leather...everything except for sliding rear window. 108,000 miles. Rebuilt transmision at 90,000. Runs like a top. Regular oil changes and all the maintenance. K&N cold air kit, Newer flowmaster exhaust, Remote start, 285 BFG's, Tube step bars, diamond plate bed rail covers and box, bed liner, 350 Vortec. Body is in great shape. The truck cleans up like new. It's green and tan. Asking $9500.
I'm south of chicago about 2 hours or west of Indy 2 hours. The truck is really nice and sounds damn good! I'd like to keep it but I can't afford the new on unless I sell this. I've had it for about 5 years. The truck is a california truck and spend it's first few years out there.
Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll probably let it go to a board member for $9000. Let me know if you want some pictures and I'll try to get some.
Thanks,
Josh
kxmotox247 is offline   Reply With Quote