The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-22-2005, 11:59 PM   #1
nucklhead13

72 Step Side 3/4 ton for sale

I got a 1972 Chevy 3/4 ton two wheel drive for sale. It's got stick shift, manual steering, wood bed, and a 350 engine in it. That motor has only got 48,000 miles on it because it's been re-built.

I'm only having to sell it because my wife got me a 78 1/2 ton four wheel drive to use for our work truck, and we can't afford too many vehickles.

It's priced at %1,000, and that thousand dollars doesn't acount for any shipping. That basically means any buyer must drive it or have it shipped to their home. This truck runs fine and isn't just a load of parts.

My address is : William Nadeau
#1 Sunset Terrace
Clayton, New Mexico 88415
And we are living in the state's north east corner just ten miles away from both Texas and Oklahoma.

My email address is sportster13@plateautel.net
and our home phone number is 505-374-2499.
Any shows of interest should just be emailed to me so we can work this sell out.

I just got to hope our 1/2 ton hauls as heavy a load of hay as this step side as done. I'm going to have to list this step side at other Chevy Pickup chat sites too.
Attached Images

nucklhead13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 05:24 PM   #2
nucklhead13

Well, I guess I'm not a trained used car salesman, and I didn't mention everything that goes with this pickup I got for sale:

There's another transmission for it. When I got the truck the one in it was worn out from driving in town too much. It would jump out of gear, and I got a good one to stick in the truck and get rid of that hassle.

In my pictures of it you can see how the owner I bought it from had been in a fender bender. He has put in a cars radiater, which was too small. So after I got the engine rebuilt I got the right size radiater to make sure it never got too hot.

In that issue you can see I never took the time to heat up the front bumper and straighten it out like it should be. I just never had the time, expecially depending on it to haul hay for our horses.

But I did one good thing in that issue: My mother used to work for a Chevy car dealer in Belen, NM, and I could get the complete set of front grill replacement parts. It's just that I never could stick that in while the bumper was still bent.

I'm going to include every other part I've acumulated for this years pickup too. I just got to hope the 78 1/2 ton I got now never needs any of them.

There's just one more thing my honest instinct makes me bring up: These pictures of it, the only ones I have right now, are five years old, and they don't show how the left side rear bumper is dented. It got that way a couple years ago when I was driving back up from Dalheart Texas with a large load of hay. With my trucking experience I know I should have checked that rear tire's pressure before leaving town. That mess up got me a blow out, and I had to dig the spare tire out of the hay while of the side of a two lane highway where the Texas speedlimit was 70.

It's a good thing these old trucks are so tough. I could jack it up with most of the hay still in the bed.

Oh, and that's another thing I foregot to mention: The jack and crank are going with it too.
nucklhead13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 10:57 PM   #3
jagman

could you email the pics to jagman_xjs@yahoo.com I cant download the pics from the site thanks
jagman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 09:08 PM   #4
R 78 PROJECT
<<< R 67 PROJECT

Cool

to the board from TEXAS

You'll get a bigger response if you post the pics and thread on the 67-72 message board.,good luck!!!
-67 C-10 stepside my toy
R 78 PROJECT is offline   Reply With Quote