The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-19-2005, 01:16 PM   #1
Swbman

Pictures of my new project 71 swb 4x4 Thanks to HuggerCST and RicksTrucks

I just want to give public thank you to Wynne aka HuggerCST, for storing the 71 shortwide 4x4 I bought from him quite while back, various circumstances prevented me from picking it up in a timely fashion,however Wynne was patient and understanding.Great person to do business with.Rick and I went down to Wynne's place on Thursday and by the way he drove the whole way there and back.had a good time talking trucks, had the chance to see a 71 short fleet that Wynne is finishing up that he said he will be up for sale very soon,its gotta be one of nicest rust free that has been thoughly gone truck with many many new parts,so if anyone looking for a sweet shortwide truck get with him YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED,We also had the chance to see his own personal truck that he's working on.talk about a highly optioned swb truck in better than new condition this is definitely it hugger orange and white with tach tilt air conditioning speedwarning cruise control bucket seat console am fm radio headliner woodgrain trim wood bed and much much more.thanks again Wynne, and Rick.
Attached Images

Last edited by Swbman; 03-19-2005 at 02:16 PM.
Swbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 05:05 PM   #2
dtlilly
Account Suspended

Good looking project there swbman! My heart skipped a beat when I read that Wynne sold a 71 SWB 4X4. Did he happen to show you Reb, my old 71 SWB 4X4 GMC? I need to get that back from him one of these days.
dtlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 10:56 PM   #3
HuggerCST

LOL Don! Yea, they got to see Reb, it's still here.
Thanks for the compliments Mike. It was great meeting you and Rick. Yall will have to try to make it down to Pate so we can talk trucks. Between me, you, GSFMECH (Mike), and 65streetcruiser(Kevin), the truck talk would go on for hours, LOL!
53 Chevy shortbed
69 Camaro

Click here to subscribe
Chevy GMC International Truck Club Louisiana Charter Member
http://www.louisianaclassictruckclub.com
HuggerCST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 12:42 AM   #4
moodybo

I just met swbman in person today! He said he bought the truck in LA but i did not know he got it from Wynne! I was telling him that i got my short bed from down there to. thats funny! Wynne is a good dude i guess he has got us okies hooked for customers!
moodybo is offline   Reply With Quote