The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-10-2005, 02:27 AM   #1
Daks
I like crayons

72 3/4 ton 2wd frame & more (Colorado Springs)

I have a number of items from a donor truck I purchased a few weeks ago to get rid of. I need to get rid of this stuff in the next week or its going to the scrap heap so my landlord doesnt blow a gasket. Will try to get some picks of stuff in the next day or so... The donor was in great shape until it was stolen and had nearly everything stripped from it minus the body and frame which is what I purchased.

*72 3/4 ton 2wd frame in excellent shape.(front end was relatively recently redone, the only sore spot is where we were taking it off the trailer, the exhaust got wrapped up and the rear passenger side rubber leafspring stopper a little bit and bent it.) - No clue the value help me out
*T400 tranny (might be sold... waiting to hear from local buyer)
*driver and passenger fenders - $20 each + ride
-Driver fender is straight minus small ding on extreme lower front of wheelwell, appears to have no bondo.
- Passenger fender straight, was some damage someone fixed once before which would need to be redone on the lower right front of wheelwheel.
*Hood - I could shoot myself... was perfect till the wind blew it and dented the top front of it... my brother in laws say its fixable but you can decide if once I get some pics... - $30 going out on a limb no one will want, but if someone does, we will need to work out how to get it to you.
*saddle tank and straps (from a K20 longbed) - $20 + ship
*set of green lap seat belts $25 + ship (good condition minus the plastic at the bolt)
*set of 4 1/2 ton steel hubcaps (good shape) -$40 + ship

Like I said, I hope to get some pics up Sunday, but its going to depend on my brother in law, his camera (since I still havent bought mine...) and the weather (supposed to get dumped on with snow tomorrow..)

Last edited by Daks; 04-10-2005 at 02:28 AM.
Daks is offline   Reply With Quote