The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-29-2005, 12:33 AM   #1
lloyd k

Interior colors

I just bought a new guage bezel (chrome and black) going to paint glove box door same color (chrome and black).ive got a tan and brown seat cover.havnt got a dash pad yet,and i am trying to fiqure out what color i want to paint the interior including steering wheel and column.does anybody have pictures of different combinations of interior colors.the truck is going to be a satin dark blue on the outside.thanks much Lloyd
lloyd k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 07:49 AM   #2
special-K
Special Order

I`d match the seatcover.You can have paint/dye color-matched in spray paint at a good automotive paint supplier..I like the idea with the glovebox door,plan to do the same on one of mine.Are you getting the door chromed,then masking,and painting with texture paint?I`m big on chroming the GB door(&ashtray)to match the guage cluster.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:44 AM   #3
lloyd k

yey i like the idea too,dont know of a chromer in columbus as yet.im going to start out painting with that chrome colored paint and textured satin black.i have an extra glove box door with the gmc emblem on it ,will have to detail the emblem.yey im leaning towards a creme dash with a tan or brown accents (steering wheel -dashpad).would like to work in some kindvev hot rod red.
Old 04-30-2005, 11:26 PM   #4
lloyd k

ttt