The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-20-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
augie
Waiting for Paul to Open Safe

Front Clip parts - WA

I recently picked up an entire fron clip out of what the PO said was an '84. I only need the passenger side fender so everything else is up for grabs so have at it. Here is what I have. (please no comments on the dead grass and the garden hose is not included)

Left and right fender skirts with rubber attached. Dirty but in good shape.

Chrome front bumper - has holes where it looks like a brush guard was attached with some warping around the holes (see pics).

Front radiator support. This has the quad headlight setup.

Left front fender - looks to be in good shape, a little rust on the interior support, but not on the exterior.

Chevy grill.

I also have the "20 Silverado 6.2 Litre Diesel" badge, extra hood hinges/springs, and a windshield washer bottle if anyone needs them. Let me know and I can get more pics.

How much? I don't care, really, make an offer! I prefer local pickup on the big stuff, I'll ship the small stuff at cost from 98208. I live in Everett and work in Monroe so that's where I can deliver to.

Basically paid what was a good deal for the fender and I got all of this other stuff with it . I can't keep it though, my wife wife was singing the "Sanford and Son" theme song when I brought it home, so if no one wants it I'm trashing it. I just really hate to see this stuff thrown away but I can't keep it forever. Also if you need a hood I have one of those too! I'm thinking about keeping it, but if someone wants it bad enough I'll part with it.
augie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 09:55 PM   #2
82c10
needin' money

is the grille very good, if it is i'll give you $10
Old 08-21-2005, 12:55 PM   #3
augie
Waiting for Paul to Open Safe

I just noticed the picture I posted is upside down, sorry. But if you look in the lower left hand corner the grill is missing it's support there (upper right side when installed). I'm not really familiar with these, but I think there should be some lower support/attachment points on the bottom as well that I think are missing. The grill is in good shape otherwise, but I wouldn't sell it for anything, just give it away if someone needs it. Let me know.
augie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 06:10 PM   #4
82c10
needin' money

i need the turn signal lights, cause i want to upgrade from the ones in the bumper(82) to a 83-84 or 85-87, you can pm me