The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-02-2005, 02:58 PM   #1
kndall

nice truck in oklahoma city salvage

Hey guys around Oklahoma City I was at Pull-A-Part on s. Sante Fe (downtown) last niight and they were pulling a 71 longbed out into the yard. I didn't get a real good long look at it but it had some real nice sheetmetal on it ( wasn't wrecked ) hardly any visable rust, no hood, grill or front bumper on it. it was a non a/c cab, had good looking inner fenders, tailgate, doors, glass and core support. I am not in need of any body parts or glass and NO desire to pull to sell myself, so I thought I would pass it along if anyone is interested. They are open till 445pm today and open 830ish til 445 on sat not sure about sunday hours and are closed for labor day.
BTW it is a two tone black and white 1/2 ton with non power disc in front and both upper and lower trim ( can't vouch for condition of trim I didn't pay that close of attention ).
It had a set of black seatbelts in it as well. I believe that it had saddle tanks (couldn't tell as it was sitting on the ground, not stands yet) but it had a selector switch by seat on floor.

Last edited by kndall; 09-02-2005 at 10:11 PM.
kndall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 07:37 PM   #2
lynnets

Do you have a phone number for this place?
lynnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 10:05 PM   #3
kndall

Their phone is 405-235-3400, but it is a you pull it salvage and I very seriously doubt that they would pull and ship anything. Just saying cause you are in canada.
kndall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 12:01 AM   #4
HeavyD

Geez. I could use that whole truck. It must be a good feeling to go to a pickapart and actually find useable fenders and doors instead of just mumbling "yup, that sure was a nice truck before the salt ate it.." Someone go save this thing! Sounds like it might make a nice truck with not too much effort.