The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-06-2002, 05:31 PM   #1
tonysbigtruck

72 Chevy Blazer w/ New Engine For Sale

Im selling a 1972 Chevy Blazer with crated 350 engine (only has about 2000 miles on it) still under warranty. It has been 90% restored but still needs some work. I will be great for a show truck or a daily driver for someone who has the time to finish it. I painted it last winter myself just to keep it from rusting but it could use a new coat to make it look new. Body is solid. Has new seats, tailgate, dash, roll bars, receiver hitch, front ball joints, bearings, etc. I also have an extra hood, fiberglass cap, doors, fenders, and alot of smaller parts that go with the truck. I have put over $8000.00 into this truck but I am only asking $5500.00. It is PA titled and registered. Current Inspection. I am from north central PA if anyone is interested. Thanks, Tony
tonysbigtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 06:09 PM   #2
dkonkin

Blazer for Sale

Can you be a bit more specifc about transmission, tires, options, etc? Also, any pictures.

TKX
dkonkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 04:59 PM   #3
tonysbigtruck

blazer for sale

the transmission is origional with 4 spd on the floor. clutch has been replaced when engine was. tires are 31" x 10.5's on 15" chrome rims. i tryed to keep it as original as possible but it has a new radio/cassette player ( I still have old one though ). as for other options, its really just a typical blazer of that year but i have alot of extra parts in case you wanted to customize. I am working on getting pics - I will put one on as soon as I can
tonysbigtruck is offline   Reply With Quote