The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-14-2005, 10:27 PM   #1
a squarecan

looking for pictures...

Hey guys,

I know this must have come up 100 times, but I had no luck searching for it. I am getting ready to notch the crossmember 1.5 inches and install my 3 inch drop spindles. I am going to be running 27 inch rubber and was hoping to seeing how low I am going to be layedout. I have a 64 chevy. It is going to be my daily driver so I dont think I want to lay rocker (or frame) but I do want to be very close but before I start cutting I am hoping to see where I am going to sit to see if I need to do more cutting. I plan on tubbing the front fenders so I will not be limited my my fenders. I would mock it up and see the only problem is that I only have 15 inch rims at the moment so I cant lay out with my 3 inch spindels with out notching them and I dont want to do that.

So any pix would be greatly appriciated! I finally finished all the re wiring in the garage and I am buying my ner Miller 175 tomarrow after work so I forsee a lot of sleepless nights ahead of me

Thanks
Keith
a squarecan is offline   Reply With Quote