The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-04-2006, 09:37 AM   #1
Bluegoose972

Blazer Parts For Sale

Guys,
Just finishing my blazer and I have several parts that I need to sell or trade out:

New Blazer Doors - Passenger and Driver - Ordered from LMC - 69-71 model $150 ea + freight

New Aluminum Grill - 71-72 model - Slight shipping damage. Will provide pictures $150 + freight

New Chrome Grill - 71-72 model - Slight shipping damage. Will provide pictures $150 + freight

New drivers fender - 69-72 model - Ordered from LMC - $100 + freight

New window regulators - 69-71 model - never used (went to the power window option) - $25/ea + freight

New front/rear bumpers - 71-72 model - never used (went to custom bumpers) - $100 ea + freight

More items....Will list them later

I'm trying to sell these locally also, so PM me for availability. I'm open to trades....Run it past me...You might be surprised what I'll take.

Goose
Bluegoose972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
Luvlegs

Re: Blazer Parts For Sale

how about some pics of the grills and bumpers (have a 72)

Wear your PPE! You can eat with false teeth but you can't see with a false eye.

1959 Studebaker Silverhawk 350/400
1972 C10 L6 3OTT
2005 F350 - Built - whew!
Luvlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:08 AM   #3
daves71k5

Also interested in grills and bumpers, please send pics to davemt36@hotmail.com.
thanks Dave
daves71k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:16 AM   #4
blazerdog

How much for the rear bumper and drivers side fender to 75765.and pic thanks (rcox308404@yahoo.com)

Last edited by blazerdog; 02-04-2006 at 11:18 AM.
blazerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #5
71jimmy

I'll take first dibs on both Blazer doors if shipping doesn't kill it for me.

Do they have the screw dimple just below the wing window on the inside? Like the original doors. Can you shoot me a couple of picks, inside and outside, please.

Shipping would be to 95628, Fair Oaks, CA. But I could take delivery/pickup at any freight terminal in the Sacramento, CA region. Just depends on what's cheapest. Some guys use a national truck freight outfit, it has a depot in Sacramento, but for the life of me I can't think of the name of the company.

"If life was fair you'd be able to afford one of each and a garage large enough to house them all."
71jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:36 AM   #6
Bluegoose972

This is a first for me guys....Selling and shipping parts...so bare with me. Right now, all the parts are down at the body shop. I'll get the pictures on Tuesdsay (tied up in meetings on Monday). I'll get some weights and sizes on the units and then contact UPS about shipping to the various locations.

Please be patient and I'll try and get back to all of you by the end of the week.

Thanks,
Goose
Old 02-05-2006, 01:39 PM   #7
chevy_fatman
Where's my beer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71jimmy

Do they have the screw dimple just below the wing window on the inside? Like the original doors.

He listed the doors as 69-71, '72 only have the dimples, pre '72 doors did not have this dimple, so no dimple for you

How do you make the invisible, visible?.........You take it away.
chevy_fatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:30 PM   #8
71jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy_fatman
He listed the doors as 69-71, '72 only have the dimples, pre '72 doors did not have this dimple, so no dimple for you

Check out the link of a 71 with 77k original miles. It has the dimple/screw below the wing window. My 71 Jimmy, drivers door, which I believe to be original has the screw/dimple. Maybe your thinking of the truck doors, in '72 they came out with the screw/dimple.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/71-CH...QQcmdZViewItem

"If life was fair you'd be able to afford one of each and a garage large enough to house them all."
Old 02-07-2006, 02:03 PM   #9
thekidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71jimmy
Check out the link of a 71 with 77k original miles. It has the dimple/screw below the wing window. My 71 Jimmy, drivers door, which I believe to be original has the screw/dimple. Maybe your thinking of the truck doors, in '72 they came out with the screw/dimple.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/71-CH...QQcmdZViewItem

Yep got to agree this has been hashed out on here before. My 71 blazer with original doors has said dimple.
91 Nissan 4x4
65 Impala SS (Mom and Dads now mine)
1971 K5 Blazer(Father and son project)
1972 2WD Blazer
thekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:39 PM   #10
70short/step

Original Blazer doors and 72 Truck doors had dimples.

70 Short/Step
70short/step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 12:49 AM   #11
69TowRig

Dibs, both window regulators. Zip 27596.
Building a stripper, one part at a time: 1969 K5, 307, 3spd, 3 seats, hard top. Added Pwr Discs, Pwr Steering, Aux Battery, T-case Skid, Lighted Sidemarkers, HEI, Lock-Right Diff, ECE Class IV Hitch, 32" MT/Rs. Parts to Install: Hand Throttle, Console, Tow Hooks, Dual Horns, AM-FM, Dealer Swing-Away Tire Carrier, Gas Tank Skid.
Also building a 1950 Willys CJ-3A and off-roading a 2001 Nissan Frontier on 1-Ton Portals...
69TowRig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:45 AM   #12
Bluegoose972

Bare with me guys. I did get the pictures, but lost my internet access at home....and yes, I did pay the bill! I still have my cable to my TV's, but the signal is apparently too weak in the evenings when everyone else is on their computer. Hopefully Cox will be out today to fix the problem.

Goose
Old 02-09-2006, 11:39 PM   #13
Bluegoose972

Here are pictures of the two grills. I tried to circle the problem areas since they were difficult to capture in a photo. They really are pretty minor....I was just being picky. I purchased the first grill about a year ago. The drivers side had damage that I couldn't see until I pulled it from the box recently. There are a few scuff marks, but I was able to bend the grill back to a the original position. When we tried to install, it didn't fit right. We blamed the grill since it had been banged up...But after trying a second and third grill, I could have probably used this one...none of them fit very well. I think I ended up with deviations in the new front fenders which kept the grill from fitting properly. As for the second grill...well, it showed up at my house and I was so excited that I threw the whole unit in the back of my company truck and headed for the body shop. Coming down off of a bridge, a heavy wind hit and you guessed it...out of the back of the truck came the grill. I thought it might survive as it skidded inside the box, down the center skip line. Nope...An 18 wheeler hit the end of the box and POOF...styrofoam went everywhere. Well, surprisingly, the grill was slightly bent on the end and showed signs of being bent just inside the headlight portion. I bent it back carefully, but you can still see a few flaws. Again, we tried to fit this grill and when it didn't fit, we assumed the damage was the problem...wrong again.

Oh well....live and learn. $150 ea + freight. These are AS-IS condition and about half the price of a new grill so that buyer should be happy. As soon as I can get them boxed up and ready to ship, I'll see about freight rates.
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2006, 11:44 PM   #14
Bluegoose972

Here are pictures of the doors. Someone had asked about the dimples...and yes they do have them. They were ordered for the 69-71 years. They are brand new and my body shop ended up purchasing two sets accidently. They were purchased from LMC. They installed one set on my truck and they look great.

$150 / ea + freight. Sold AS-IS. I will get freight rates, as requested, as soon as I can get some boxes to ship them (the body shop threw away the original boxes)
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #15
71jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegoose972
Here are pictures of the doors. Someone had asked about the dimples...and yes they do have them.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEt! I love dem dimples.

I finally remembered the "other" freight company for large parts. Do you have a Forward Air terminal near you. But it doesn't matter, can be a slow boat as long as it's the cheapest.

Sure hope I'm still first in line?

Old 02-10-2006, 09:16 AM   #16
Luvlegs

I'll pass on the grills

Wear your PPE! You can eat with false teeth but you can't see with a false eye.

1959 Studebaker Silverhawk 350/400
1972 C10 L6 3OTT
2005 F350 - Built - whew!
Luvlegs is offline   Reply With Quote