The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-22-2002, 02:27 AM   #1
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

price change* tranny, engine, springs, radiators, fuel tank, dana 60, etc etc

Randy, Lincoln, IL 217 735 3230 randy@ccaonline.com please PM me if i havent repsonded to in here soon after your reply to this threa in here,*

these simply are parts i have accumulated over some years that i know i dont need to be keeping, plus i am readying to leave this state for school across the country from here in early winter '02/'03
package deals very possible and prices are somewhat not fixed in most all cases. shipping through post office to save costs to buyer(s)
i working 65+ hours a week currently so i may be slow by a day or two in response maybe, plus i may be adding more parts as i come across them in the building or think of them to add to here,.
seling oxy acetylene torch 2 years old with guages and hoses and torches and papers and all, tanks size Q, $400 ? i paid $650 altogether, so,. if it sells then ill really realy miss the setup, its been a great torch, love it to death, but i have to sell anything i can to clean out the building, so.,,

timing cover off 70's 302 engine, 8 plus mail
heavy crank balancer off same engine, can get measurement and info if wanted, same price as above, or package deal ?

very nice shape 85 3/4 ton 2wd brake rotors and calipers, 25 and 15 each ?

1967 dana 60 3/4 ton gm truck rear axle 4.56 with the famed GM powrlok unit all in great shape, i removed cover for inspection purposes. $260 ?? parking cables are cut, unfortunately.

very nice and clean full size 3 core radiator, never repaired and no rot, hate to sel, but got to, has provisions for auto trans lines, can get detailed dimensions if needed, $75 also have a 72 blazer 4 core auto trans radiator that needs recore job, make offer of some kind for it, i dont need it now, i also have another 3 core auto radiator sitting right here, thats been recored and stuff about 3 years back, but only in a vehicle for about 2 months of its life. been in here stored away, and did get poked once in a tube and repaired at shop, $75 since new core. 150 to recore radiators here, so.,, also have a 78 radiator thats auto and 3 core and been converted to 67-72 style lower neck. i think has two tube pokes repaired, i had it done recently locally at shop and then pressure checked for leaks, as i have with all of them i have here, $60 ? i have other radiators around for other applications including chrysler fwd and aluminum firebird/camaro, etc

also some '69-72 4x4 blazer rear springs packs pair, $35 ?

68 cowl panel, original undamaged AM radio mounting hole $15 ?

and pair of '64-72 GM truck rear trailing arms and coils, no rust other than light surface,. $60 all ?

'70 chevy truck 2wd shortbed frame, 115" wheelbase, front suspension is on still, slight pitting on outside at right above axle on the outside curves, $175 ?

sway bar complete with frame brackets, 35 plus mail ?
73-76 driver side and 77-79 pass side door glass regulators,
15 plus mail each or ?

firebird related parts, sail panels 15 each?
instrument panel with 85mph speedo and tach and all guages in excellent shape, 35 plus mail ?

2.8L T-5 3.73 ESC ECM box 25 plus mail?

'
84 S/E (T/A are same lights, not the red ones with white backups found on Std. birds) taillights complete assembly, are the black tinted ones and have the more uncommon body colored bird in center panel, is light beige eagle, $50 plus mail ?

'86 or so K-5 Blazer 31 gallon fuel tank for carbureted trucks, black, no rust, no sender unit or straps, wil fit inside pickup rear frame box '67-'87, does not hang down as low as burb tanks, $35 ?

'73-up factory pass side saddle fuel tank with straps and sender and all, works, $25 ?

81 cutlass suspreme 5.0L engine computer is not ESC system, is injection of some kind, i have harness also, complete. make an offer for it.

caprice 1986 9C1 15" wheelcovers with black round CAPRICE center insert, very very nice shape, removed from an 86 retired trooper's car, $40.set ?
have pic i believe, also have set of same except silver center with bowtie, are also 9c1, era '87 or '88-up, removed from an '88 sheriff's retired car,

also very good working AM radio from 83 caprice, is in car right now and fully functional, 25 plus mail ?

67-72 GM truck AM radio with GM silver plate face, 15 plus mail? i have some knobs also, 15 plus mail ?
also some '67-only dash knobs, dont have radio or wipers knob, do have choke and headlights ones., these are smaller in appearance than 68-72 and are ribbed on edges like a quarter is

nice pair of blue truck/burb '85 shoulder/lap belts ? dont have the floor mounted buckles ones, 15 plus mail

'64-87 2wd truck 1/2 through 1 ton series manual steering gear box, also same as 68 and older 4x4 models, $20 plus mail ?

78 GM pickup tan/saddle/camel headliner trim panels or pieces ? prices dpeend on what all you need,

'73-up pickup/blazer 31 gallon rear frame box mounted fuel tank, fits also in 64-up frames, i have no sender unit or straps for it, 25 plus mail ?

i have other makes and models of parts of GM cars trucks, too

randy@ccaonline.com

Last edited by Fast68Chevy; 07-31-2002 at 03:13 PM.
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 01:45 PM   #2
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

make offers, apparently have made wrong time to liquidate, seems no one is interested in parts at current time, or ?
need this stuff out of here plus others, also have a tranny cooler off a 78 truck and an oil filter cooler set off off a 85 350 and some A/C cores and stuff, lemme know what details you want to know of them,

thanks guys
R
Old 07-29-2002, 04:38 PM   #3
Canada20

Don't know what you think about shipping...

I know this isn't worth much but I wish you were offering this stuff in a few months; I'm pretty much outta cash right now and shipping would be a killer on some of the stuff I might be interested in (like rads and that Blazer tank). I live in Alberta, Canada btw

Greg
Canada20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 09:35 PM   #4
phase_one

Just checking the sway bar is for the front? Will it fit my 70 C-10? If so email me at phase_one@hotmail.com
phase_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 03:02 AM   #5
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

phase, bar is here on chassis still, it fits 64-87 trucks 1/2 through 1 ton, all are same mounting deal, its on a 78 1/2 ton V-8 truck(2wd) chassis. I dont have the outer ends bushings and clamps, but have the inenr ones and the frame mounting brackets that are riveted and bolted to frame rails for it.,

Greg, dunno, but shipping wouldnt be too friendly I am thinking, but can be founf out ahead of time, can cut deal to help offset that mailing cost

dont have a digicam, so no way to get pics, some of these radiators have straight lower necks and some are bent lower necks 67-72, but are all same physical overall diimensions, IE will fit 67-up trucks with V-8, are all three core cep the 72 blazer one that may need recore, i dont know as that one was mounted in a truck with no engine. and its damn heavy, way more than usual typical radiators.

thanks guys
R