The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-13-2006, 10:19 AM   #1
Jim85IROC

New Carpet, headliners, seat covers, wheels, more

Hi folks. Recently while looking for parts to complete my Camaro, I decided to become a dealer for a lot of the items that I needed myself. I'm a gearhead, not a business man, so this is really a hobby for me. Because it's something I enjoy, I don't mind taking the time to answer your questions and make sure that you're getting what you want. I realize that I'm a somewhat new face here, because I've only had my truck for a little over a year, but I've been on the thirdgen Camaro/Firebird boards for years. Since I'm on this site daily, I decided to get a vendor subscription and offer all the same stuff to the truck guys that I have for the thirdgen crowd.

Anyway, here are some of the items available:

Carpet: I used to sell ACC carpet, but I found out the hard way that it's just not a great product. I've got it in my GTA and it faded badly within two years... noticable within one. A lot of other guys have had their gray carpet turn green, and their black carpet turn green too. For my Camaro I started looking for better options, and I found another manufacturer that has a much better product. The Cut Pile carpet is thicker and more plush than ACC, and it won't fade so badly. Fortunately, it's around the same price as the ACC stuff too. Pricing for the standard line of carpet is $125 for most standard cabs, $135 for most extended cabs. Premium carpet is available also.

Headliners: I've got the same ABS headliners that everybody sells. There's only one company making these. These are very good quality. My price for standard cab headliners is $145 for fabric, $155 for vinyl. Matching sun visors are also available.

seat covers: These seat covers aren't slip-on stuff like what you usually think of when you hear "covers". These are DIY reupholstery kits. These replace your factory vinyl or fabric covers. The fabric is a bit different because the OEM GM fabric is long gone, but the fit/finish/style is as close to stock as possible. Price is $150 for most vinyl styles, $165 for most cloth styles.

Aftermarket seats: I've got Yanaka racing seats in two different styles. These are a good quality seat without some of the tacky logos that usually accompany this type of seat. Availability can be a hit or miss on these though, so please contact me for availability. $300/pair.

Wheels: I'm an authorized dealer for American Racing, Oasis, Boze, Foose, Boyd Coddington and some others. I just got set up with Boze and Foose, so I don't have my information yet, but for the rest I've got all of my information.

Custom audio: If I get time, and if there seems to be enough demand, I hope to design a set of kick panel speaker pods similar to what I offer for the thirdgens. I can also do custom work of almost any kind.

Right now my website is set up only for the thirdgen Camaro/Firebirds, but please feel free to check it out:
http://www.iroczone.com/jim/motorsports.htm

Over the weekend I hope to get some of the pictures ready so that I can provide pics of the interior products.

Please feel free to PM me or email me at jim85iroc@yahoo.com if you have any questions about the products.

Thanks.
My Sounddomain Page

Last edited by Jim85IROC; 04-13-2006 at 10:21 AM.
Jim85IROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 03:05 PM   #2
86 GMG

Re: New Carpet, headliners, seat covers, wheels, more

sound cool thanks for the hook up and best luck on your business oppertunities
Old 04-17-2006, 04:50 PM   #3
Jim85IROC

Thanks.
My Sounddomain Page
Old 04-20-2006, 12:49 PM   #4
loblazer

Good luck with your new venture.

Where are you located and do you have full carpet sets for 80 Blazer 2wd? How much to Ontario? If close by I could pick up. I am 2 hrs north of Buffalo.

Thanks, Doug
loblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:37 PM   #5
blt2rail
land of the free ya right

thanks for the hook up very interested in a set of wheels 22 in irocs chrome also some hard parts like bumpers mirrors door handels window rubber etc.

feel free to pm me or email at taylorandcody@adelphia.net
also where are you located thanks blt2rail...
06 chrysler pacifica (wifes)on 19s
00 xr 650 supermotard for sale$$$$
98 honda accord (commuter)
blt2rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 10:33 AM   #6
Jim85IROC

Quote:
Originally Posted by loblazer
Good luck with your new venture.

Where are you located and do you have full carpet sets for 80 Blazer 2wd? How much to Ontario? If close by I could pick up. I am 2 hrs north of Buffalo.

Thanks, Doug
Doug, I'm in Western MA, not very close to Ontario.

I do have carpet for that model. I'll have to check my pricing tonight. I'll have to find out about shipping. I've never had to send something to Canada before.

Thanks.
My Sounddomain Page
Old 04-24-2006, 10:35 PM   #7
loblazer

OK thanks, let me know when you have time.
loblazer is offline   Reply With Quote