The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-17-2006, 11:54 PM   #1
Army_Dude

Amazed!!!

Wow, I am completely blown away by all the help offered from everyone on this board. I never knew that a message board could be this helpful in a real time of need. Josh is always going out of his way to help everyone around him (soldiers, family, strangers, country....) I guess all I can say is thanks and I can no longer b18ch when he is on here for hours at a time viewing and posting. You guys have really helped me to be able to sleep better tonight and many thanks for piecesandparts, who is apparently an angel in disguise.

Last edited by Army_Dude; 05-18-2006 at 02:19 PM.
Army_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 02:53 PM   #2
PHOENIX

Re: Amazed!!!

Show Josh your gratitude by making a donation to the board. It helps pay for server costs. Might even put a little change it Josh's pocket from time to time. I know I haven't donated as much as I should, but anything is better then nothing (every little bit helps).

Last edited by PHOENIX; 05-18-2006 at 03:03 PM.
PHOENIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 02:54 PM   #3
PHOENIX

woops, repeat.

Last edited by PHOENIX; 05-18-2006 at 03:03 PM.
PHOENIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 11:56 PM   #4
Army_Dude

Yeah, you don't have to worry about that (this is Josh now). The one stuck in KS not the other one. But as soon as I get straightened out here I'm gonna become a site supporter. I'm also gonna make sure I get my name on the emergency contact list in case this happens to someone else and they happen to be near me. My wife means well she just gets overly excited.
Army_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote