The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-19-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
Ironhorse

Contact a Board Member?

This may not be the place to post this so Mods feel free to move to the appropriate area if needed but I am trying to contact a member thru PM's with no luck. Other than PM's anyone have an idea how to do such? Posted some parts for sale, individual responed, struck a deal and am now awaiting paypment. Been two weeks now since payment was to be sent, PM's unanswered/unread. Want to be fair and give the person a chance but have had no further contact. Anyone have some input? I hope all is right with the member and no difficulty or a situation has not arisen. Just wanting to conclude the deal as need the funds for my own project. Just needing some input as to how to get this moving? What is a fair time frame before re-listing? Don't want to re-list the parts without giving a fair chance. Thanks for any ideas or input.
Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:11 PM   #2
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

Re: Contact a Board Member?

personally, i rarely chase anyone down on a parts deal... not when i'm on the selling end. I live by a strike 3 rule.
You made the deal, you remind him 3 times, after that, the part is fair game. That is more than fair.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote